User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: October air miles bonus for those with a BMO Air Miles Mastercard

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just used their chat and this is what I was told:

While the September offer was for everyone who had a BMO Airmiles MasterCard the October offer is for targeted collectors only.
    dededi likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    If you have the AM card number and PIN with you, you can log into AM website and WEB CHAT with them.

They won't know it is you and not your husband, web chatting

No need to phone call them and confirm.

At least you will have a proof and something in writing with web chat as opposed to a phone call. You can save the chat as evidence
    I did the live Chat and the person I had could not give me a definite answer was told that the would look into it and call me so still waiting for a call

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I just used their chat and this is what I was told:

While the September offer was for everyone who had a BMO Airmiles MasterCard the October offer is for targeted collectors only.
    I am confused I did another chat a little while ago and was told that if I did the offer in September I can't do it again in October because it's the same promo. Chat with a different person do not sure what's going on here.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I did the offer in Sep. I am taking a chance in Oct and doing it again. I might or might not get the points again, but I will take a chance.

I am just buying basic stuff on sale anyways in places like Metro, Sobeys etc. Milk, Bread, Eggs etc.

Even if I buy somewhere else it will be the same price - so might as well buy it here.
    Please let us know when you finish the promo how it goes

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did the offer in Sep. I am taking a chance in Oct and doing it again. I might or might not get the points again, but I will take a chance.

I am just buying basic stuff on sale anyways in places like Metro, Sobeys etc. Milk, Bread, Eggs etc.

Even if I buy somewhere else it will be the same price - so might as well buy it here.
    I am going to do the same. I did the offer in September but didn't get an email for October. I'll report back after my 3 shops.
    dededi likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Different agents are giving different answers to different people about who is eligible and who is not. So vague and ambiguous these AM reps and promos are.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

From the BMO site:
    https://bmoairmilesmastercard.airmiles.ca/en/termsandconditions?vr=nfs3

• To qualify for this offer, you must make an eligible purchase of $20 or more at each of 3 different participating Partners using your BMO® AIR MILES® Mastercard®* between October 1 and October 31, 2018, inclusive. Participating AIR MILES® Partners may be added or removed at any time without notice. Visit the “Participating Partners” section of this web page for current participating Partner details. Eligible purchases of $20 or more must be made in a single transaction. Purchase transactions do not include cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments. This offer is valid only for the AIR MILES Collector Number associated with your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard account. A limit of one (1) 500 Bonus Miles offer applies per Collector Number. To qualify for this offer, your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. Offer is subject to change without notice.

Please note, purchases made in September do not count towards this October offer, and this offer cannot be redeemed twice.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    From the BMO site:
    https://bmoairmilesmastercard.airmiles.ca/en/termsandconditions?vr=nfs3

• To qualify for this offer, you must make an eligible purchase of $20 or more at each of 3 different participating Partners using your BMO®† AIR MILES® Mastercard®* between October 1 and October 31, 2018, inclusive. Participating AIR MILES® Partners may be added or removed at any time without notice. Visit the “Participating Partners” section of this web page for current participating Partner details. Eligible purchases of $20 or more must be made in a single transaction. Purchase transactions do not include cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments. This offer is valid only for the AIR MILES Collector Number associated with your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard account. A limit of one (1) 500 Bonus Miles offer applies per Collector Number. To qualify for this offer, your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. Offer is subject to change without notice.

Please note, purchases made in September do not count towards this October offer, and this offer cannot be redeemed twice.
    Still confusing. Cannot redeem twice in one month or general?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Perfect

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

whom are you guys calling? BMO or Airmiles?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Airmiles

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I did the Sep offer. Got the 500 BAM.

For October, I am taking a chance and doing it again. So far I have done - 2 out of 3 shops for October. 1 shop left. Will let you know how it goes & if I got the 500 BAM again for October or not.

I was not targeted via email in either Sep or Oct. But for Sep - 3 shops I did get the 500 BAM, hopefully Oct I will get them too.
    walkonby, shopperwho and maple7 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @tjthemanto I am also doing it good luck to both of us only did 1shop

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I will do my final and third. $ 20 shop tomorrow. Lets's see how it goes
    walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I did the Sep offer. Got the 500 BAM.

For October, I am taking a chance and doing it again. So far I have done - 2 out of 3 shops for October. 1 shop left. Will let you know how it goes & if I got the 500 BAM again for October or not.

I was not targeted via email in either Sep or Oct. But for Sep - 3 shops I did get the 500 BAM, hopefully Oct I will get them too.
    Finished my 3x October shops today.

If anyone got 500 BAM Both the Septemeber and October - 500 BAM in Sep & Oct please post.

The AM Chat rep told me, you are eligible for October even if you did the same offer in September, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I did get for Septemeber, so hoping for October also
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information