User Tag List

Page 9 of 175 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree3088Likes

Thread: 2012 SC's Coupon Scan Zone

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Oooooooo new Kashi DH will be happy , I on the other hand ...........

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

There is a reason you are the Master!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Nice coupons 2010ontest!

Just in time for your healthy new year's resolutions, here are a couple of new Kashi coupons that I found in an IGA store. Both expiring June 30 '12.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Yes and yes to your points plus

1. know what to look for
    2. check for the coupon on tradelists
    3. create a wishlist (mentioned above)
    4. coupons from other regions that you will never see in your own region and not even know it exists
    5. if you can stack (use more than one coupon at LD or Save On) you can quickly see if there's a stack possibility
    6. we're coupon fans - like to look at what's new

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

***REMINDER***

To find out what current coupons have already been posted on this thread (or last year's), have a quick look at the alphabetical index on page one of this thread:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/262910-...n-zone-canada/

The index starts in post #2, has clickable links and is easy to use. It's a non-stop work in progress, so look first for the mother corporation name and then the product name. For example, if you're looking for:

-Goldfish, look under Campbell's
    -Miracle Whip, look under Kraft
    -Bear Paws, look under Dare
    -Nordica Cottage Cheese, look under Gay Lea
    -Stouffer's, look under Nestle

There may be some listings that aren't under the mother corp name, so try other names if you can't find it. You can usually find out the mother corp name by looking at any coupon's redemption address on the back. If you still can't find what you want then certainly post a question and someone will probably have an answer for you.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Jan 7th, 2012 at 03:54 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got a very nice batch of coupons recently from SmileSlly (thank you! ) and in it were these five coupons that I had not seen before. We're not sure of the origin but they may have come from a calendar. If anyone is familiar with these coupons, please let us know where they're from.

The Chef Boyardee expires Feb.28 '13, Black Diamond expires Dec.31 '13, PAM expires Dec.31 '12, Lactantia Butter expires Dec.31 '13 and the Hunt's expires Dec.31 '12.

Last edited by mcminsen; Wed, Jan 25th, 2012 at 06:03 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I got a very nice batch of coupons recently from SmileSlly (thank you! ) and in it were these five coupons that I had not seen before. We're not sure of the origin but they may have come from a calendar. If anyone is familiar with these coupons, please let us know where they're from.

The Chef Boyardee expires Feb.28 '13, Black Diamond expires Dec.31 '13, PAM expires Dec.31 '12, Lactantia Butter expires Dec.31 '13 and the Hunt's expires Dec.31 '12.
    Those are some of coupons from the Recipe Plus calendar that came with the Canadian Living magazine subscription.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    Those are some of coupons from the Recipe Plus calendar that came with the Canadian Living magazine subscription.
    Thanks for that info! I regret letting my subscription lapse now.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

***REMINDER***

To find out what current coupons have already been posted on this thread (or last year's), have a quick look at the alphabetical index on page one of this thread:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/262910-...n-zone-canada/

The index starts in post #2, has clickable links and is easy to use. It's a non-stop work in progress, so look first for the mother corporation name and then the product name. For example, if you're looking for:

-Goldfish, look under Campbell's
    -Miracle Whip, look under Kraft
    -Bear Paws, look under Dare
    -Nordica Cottage Cheese, look under Gay Lea
    -Stouffer's, look under Nestle

There may be some listings that aren't under the mother corp name, so try other names if you can't find it. You can usually find out the mother corp name by looking at any coupon's redemption address on the back. If you still can't find what you want then certainly post a question and someone will probably have an answer for you.
    An other easy way to see if the coupon is on the index before posting a scan is to use your browser tab for a "search in that page". Enter the upc code and you will see quickly if your specific upc is there Also the starting upc number is often the same for a mother corporation, so after you have enter the 4th first digit you are usually looking similar coupon to your.

This method is not for really for wishlist purpose, but to see quickly if a specific upc have been already posted.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Control+F and a search word works well too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Hello SC'ers,

I hoping someone can help me. I've yet to do up a Trade/Wishlist on here, not sure where or how to start it? Is there a thread/link somewhere that can help me out? Thanks everyone!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

[QUOTE=c_mcarthur;4258926]looked through the c's didnt find this one.

Save $1 WUB 4 any campbell's soups.
    Expiry: March 31 2012
    upc: 00924232

Found at food basics

there are two different versions of this coupon! they look EXACTLY the same but the other one ends in 45 (and has safeway written at the bottom instead of eng)
    Last edited by Midnightly; Sat, Jan 7th, 2012 at 09:38 PM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh-Anne View Post
    Hello SC'ers,

I hoping someone can help me. I've yet to do up a Trade/Wishlist on here, not sure where or how to start it? Is there a thread/link somewhere that can help me out? Thanks everyone!!
    I've never actually put together a trade list so I will let others advise on that. But, I do manage to keep a wish list. I would suggest that you give at least equal or greater priority to a wish list. As you can see, this thread can really help when it comes to getting ideas for your wish list.

On your profile page is a tab called "about me". There is a place there for your trade and wish lists. The space allotted there for your wish list is kind of limited so you will often see people put their wish list in the space for their trade list because there is a lot more room there. If you do that, just make it really clear that it's your wish list.

A long and detailed wish list will get results. The more specific you can be, the better. Mention the UPC code if you can. It's easy to just copy and paste the coupon descriptions from here (or wherever) into your wish list (or trade list). Consider putting a note at the top of each list as to when it was last updated. And really try to keep your lists up to date because it can be frustrating for someone to spend time going through the lists preparing a trade proposal and then find out that a lot of the coupons are no longer available or needed.

If you have a large coupon collection, it can be a lot of work to put together (and regularly maintain) a trade list. A wish list is usually a fraction the size of a trade list and is a lot more doable, so I would start there. Good luck!
    chickypoodles likes this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post

there are two different versions of this coupon! they look EXACTLY the same but the other one ends in 45 (and has safeway written at the bottom instead of eng)
    Hey, thanks for pointing that out. I had a look at the ones I had and there was a mix of the two codes. Here they are side by side for comparison (see pics below).

c_mcarthur had posted the #00924232 earlier. So, the #00924245 is new to this thread. Heck, maybe there are even more different coded varieties of this coupon out there.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Jan 30th, 2012 at 05:18 AM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

removed
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Apr 17th, 2012 at 11:08 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

That's my problem with the Campbell's coupon the I e ending in 45 is it ONLY good in Safeway? I can't do trades until I know for sure can someone help pls

Page 9 of 175 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information