User Tag List

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I am so sad!! lol I was putting my new coupons that I found on my Trading Thread and I came to the few Smuckers coupons I THOUGHT I had found..

Turns out the 3 I grabbed had the actual coupon taken off and the left over put right back in the little coupon holder at Metro!

They just looked like little booklets like the Knorr and Naturegg ones so I took a few and there was TONS there.. And all the coupons were taken off!

Why would someone do that?? And then put them back??

This thread is currently associated with: Knorr, Metro

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Same thing happened to me, and I only noticed at home as well. I get that people want coups but just take the whole thing lol.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

LOL No kidding! That's what I thought too!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

I was today at Metro Wellington and the same thing the holder was empty, and two days ago I found that the Food Basics happened the same.
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

must have been the ones my hubby thought he found. he said he got all excited. he never does about finding coupons.. then he said he noticed the coupons were gone.. he immediately felt very sad for me.. and a little angry. 'who does that?' he asked.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Well it sounds like it's not one of us. I am having a hard time finding any tear pads (alot of empty spots, whether that's because the store hasn't refilled recently or because people are beating me to it, I'm not sure). It was especially sad to open the booklets at home and find them empty.

Who even has the time to open a bunch of booklets in the store, rip out of the coupons and put them all back??
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I think it could be the influx of new couponers in London thanks to the facebook page. I have even noticed that when I go to do recycle walks someone has beaten me to the bins. So now I have to go out earlier to try and catch the worm. Glad there are more couponers, not glad about the lack of coupons

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i saw a ton of the smuckers at the metro in westmount and the food basics and wonderland and commissioners on friday.
    the soup tear pads disappeared in one day, because i went to metro wed night to get my country originals bread and some olymel and walked around the store and found all the tearpads so grabbed a few of each.... friday i went to get chicken that was on sale and bam no soup, no milk coupons left. but what shocked me was the amount of soup coupons that were gone in a day, 2 full tearpads and these were very thick tearpads!!!

I popped in to shoppers wed and was lucky to find the dove body wash ones. I just had a lucky week , because i usually find squat!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at a few stores today Fresh-co,Metro but only found two different types of coupons. Kraft Handi-Snacks Save.35 WUB 2 not much but it's something and the other was Oikos Greek yogurt save .50 on any pack of Oikos.
    The yogurt was at Metro and Kraft Handi-snacks found at Fresh-co both on Southdale

Thread Information