• 7 Post By Colsgirl
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto
  • 1 Post By mkos_29
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto

Thread: 50 Air Miles for completing an Air Miles survey

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Check your email folders, I received an email to take a survey and receive 50 free Air Miles, the email was from Air Miles. There were a lot of questions that you had to rate from one to seven . One of the questions was something like 'The Air Miles program is not as good as it used to be?' It was also asking which rewards scheme you use the most and why. I am hoping they will take the feedback and make it better.

I am guessing the popularity has fallen off a lot and they are trying to find out why .... I know that we hardly use it now.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Tweets77, hcao, mulock and 4 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I barely use them too. Only when they have some great promos like 500 BAM for using it at 3 retailers or something like that, I use it.

Once they did the whole Cash miles & Dream miles separate thing, I didn't like it much. I have some AM stuck in my Dream Air Miles, I can't even transfer them to my cash miles. They are not big enough to do anything in Dream AM, but if I can transfer them to Cash miles, I can redeem them for groceries or something.
    Linda Evans likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have that same problem too. I have 100 or so airmiles in dream miles and it could be used for $10 off at Sobeys or something. So stupid that they did that.
    Linda Evans likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Dream Air Miles are a joke, you need a zillion miles before you can do anything.

Cash miles at least you can use smaller amounts for redemption. They shoul allow a one time transfer for people to transfer their stuck Dream AM to Cash AM.

But they won't do it as they want people to not use them and remain stuck. Not sure if they will eventually expire or not, if left unused
    hcao likes this.

Thread Information