User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My DD had both , and I had no problems with them. They are just dolls. I think Barbie is easier to dress though. Maybe I just don't have the little fingers anymore. LOL

Brats have big feet. Yes they do, but so does my DD. She is 11 years old and she is wearing the same size shoes as me!! I didn't take this size until I got preggers with her!!

I still had my old Barbies from when I was a kid, so thoses are the first ones she got. What got me is that when I was a kid you had 1 maybe 2 Barbies and then you bought clothes. It is hard to find just the clothes for them now. Each new thing out there calls for a new doll. How many is too many.

Also, at 11 yrs old I was still playing with my dolls, not today. My DD has not played with them in over a year!!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I prefer Barbie, although I wish they would make her realistically proportionate. The reason I like Barbie is because she is portrayed to be a woman. Plus there is a more wholesome selection of dress I find...though she does have plenty of not so wholesome outfits too! But it is easier to explain as this is the type of outfits that women wear, not little girls. Whereas Bratz....I truly dislike Bratz dolls. I find that because they are portrayed as young girls or babies, kids are more likely to model themselves after them. Plus, the only thing that Bratz focus on is makeup and fashion...at least Barbie you could buy accessories and she could have a career and such. Plus I just find Bratz look very skanky when they are supposed to be little girls. And have you ever seen the Bratz Babies? Yikes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information