User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By mochi155
  • 1 Post By Thatdone

Thread: Free Oral-B toothbrushes, Floss or Crest toothpaste at Loblaws

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week at Loblaws crest toothpastes, and Oral-B floss and toothbrushes are on sale for $1. If you use the $2 off 2 printable coupon you can grab them for just the tax.

Coupon link: http://www.smartsource.ca

Name:  cest-loblaws-smartsource.png
Views: 529
Size:  145.5 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Smart Source
    rayray, Valerey and dededi like this.
    Follow my deals on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaveWithSabrina

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Getting this deal at my Zehrs. But just be careful though, since the Crest coupon is printing now restricting the cheap toothpastes (Cavity & Tartar Protection), so unless you have the old version, you won't be able to get any toothpaste, but can still get "free" toothbrushes.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You should still be able to get the 50mL Crest Complete-Extra whitening and Crest complete +Scope

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I guess it depends if you are price matching the crest. No Frills ad in this weeks flyer has crest on for a dollar but with no picture for the crest and details say 50-100ml. The RCSS near me carries Crest Pro Health toothpaste in the 90ml size so that qualifies. I forget who we price matched it against a couple of weeks ago but it worked for us.
    Valerey likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I guess it depends if you are price matching the crest. No Frills ad in this weeks flyer has crest on for a dollar but with no picture for the crest and details say 50-100ml. The RCSS near me carries Crest Pro Health toothpaste in the 90ml size so that qualifies. I forget who we price matched it against a couple of weeks ago but it worked for us.
    Can always price match at Walmart and avoid the restricted types.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    You should still be able to get the 50mL Crest Complete-Extra whitening and Crest complete +Scope
    Technically I guess it would work. The packages stipulate they are "Cavity Defense Technology", not "Cavity Protection", so there isn't much they could say against it. However, I already upset my local Zehrs and RCSS often with all these coupons I use, so I'll probably just stick to the Oral B Toothbrushes personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Price matching that I would definitely call "Grey-Zone" Price matching. I personally wouldn't even try it, but if it works for you, I say go for it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another opportunity for the free toothbrushes at RCSS during March 21 - 27th. Thanks to cyn88 for posting the flyers so early
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/430215...1-27-a-canada/

Thread Information