User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: South Shore meetup :) March 31st

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Okay so the Montreal south shore meetup will be March 31st at 1:00 pm ant the St-Luc Tim Horton’s

234 Boulevard Saint Luc Saint-Jean
    QC J2W 1J1

Bring a little box of coupons you don’t mind giving away. I thought we could each pass our little box around and take x(4-6 tell me what you think) number of coupons per box.

***Let me know if this meet up method works for everyone or if you have any other ideas.
    This thread is currently associated with: Tim Hortons
    Last edited by kelly25; Mon, Mar 26th, 2012 at 04:04 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sounds like fun! I can't make it since I'll be at work.

I'll probably have coupons that I won't use by that time. I can always mail them to someone to pass out. If no one wants them, feel free to recycle lol.

Rocking the beer gut! iamperfectforme's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    Okay so the Montreal south shore meetup will be Jan 21st at 3:00 pm ant the St-Luc Tim Horton’s

234 Boulevard Saint Luc Saint-Jean
    QC J2W 1J1

I would like for all of you to PM your wishlists. I will then post them all up together Bring 3 coupons from each person’s wishlist (remember to identify the coupons to avoid confusions) and a little box of coupons, the box should be coupons you don’t mind giving away. I thought we could each pass our little box around and take x(4-6 tell me what you think) number of coupons per box.

***Let me know if this meet up method works for everyone or if you have any other ideas.
    i'll be there!
    wishlist will be PM to you, say, this sunday!? i've got to work on christmas cards first....but i have been meaning to do this, so thanks for throwing some fire under my backside.
    i'll likely do a nice trade list up then....what i always want and what i always don't use.
    thanks for taking this on kelly25
    pick the weeds and leave the flowers

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Since nobody sent me wish lists this meeting will be put back to a month later Feb 18th same time, same place Hope more ppl will join by then..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Since nobody sent me wish lists this meeting will be put back to a month later Feb 18th same time, same place Hope more ppl will join by then..
    Oh OK...that list slipped my mind, and apparently everyone else's. Sorry about that...I'll work on it, and collecting more coupons...and see you next month then!

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

oh hell, i was really looking forward to this. Why dont we just meet anyway just to get to know each other and bring some of our coupons.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I all for it ^^

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well just do part 2 of the trade then

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Great, I`d love to meet people from this area.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

today If all come we are 5 maybe 6..

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Great meet up even though snowflakey was a no show… hopefully you’ll make it for our next meet up in 2 months Don’t forget to rate everyone.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Sorry about not showing up. I really wanted to attend. 2 weeks ago i ended up in the hospital with a bad case of Vertigo. Was kept in Observation overnight and released the next evening. ER doc perscribed Serc (medicine for Minieres disease, which i dont have) because it is more effective than Graval. The problem with Vertigo is that i never know when it hits. Ive been feeling good on and off; some days i have mega dizzyness and nausea, some days i dont. Ive been feeling good for the past 3 days and thought this was behind me but this morning when i got up, i was dizzy and nauseated. Took the Serc and waited for everything to pass. I felt better but not well enough to drive. In the meantime, i have a pile of Huggies, Pogo, Black Diamond cheese, dog food, etc coupons that expire starting Jan 31 that i would like to get rid of. If interested, let me know. Maybe we can arrange something. Im not looking for a trade, just want to get rid of the coupons.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Sorry about not showing up. I really wanted to attend. 2 weeks ago i ended up in the hospital with a bad case of Vertigo. Was kept in Observation overnight and released the next evening. ER doc perscribed Serc (medicine for Minieres disease, which i dont have) because it is more effective than Graval. The problem with Vertigo is that i never know when it hits. Ive been feeling good on and off; some days i have mega dizzyness and nausea, some days i dont. Ive been feeling good for the past 3 days and thought this was behind me but this morning when i got up, i was dizzy and nauseated. Took the Serc and waited for everything to pass. I felt better but not well enough to drive. In the meantime, i have a pile of Huggies, Pogo, Black Diamond cheese, dog food, etc coupons that expire starting Jan 31 that i would like to get rid of. If interested, let me know. Maybe we can arrange something. Im not looking for a trade, just want to get rid of the coupons.
    sorry to hear about this, but glad you didn't drive if you weren't feeling sure that you should. i hope all is well for you soon!
    i'm interested in ANY type of diaper or wipe coupons you may have. i'm not picky on brands, cheap is all i need

Great meet up even though snowflakey was a no show… hopefully you’ll make it for our next meet up in 2 months Don’t forget to rate everyone.
    that was a great time, good crowd! i enjoyed all the conversation...this hobby has endless amounts of conversation in the right crowd...and i'll be reaping the rewards from the coupons i got today for months to come!
    fun time
    ...even my daughter had fun, she asked tonight if that was her earned adventure for doing chores.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

She did hahahaha what a cutie
    Name:  th_lmao.gif
Views: 291
Size:  27.7 KB

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iamperfectforme View Post
    sorry to hear about this, but glad you didn't drive if you weren't feeling sure that you should. i hope all is well for you soon!
    i'm interested in ANY type of diaper or wipe coupons you may have. i'm not picky on brands, cheap is all i need

that was a great time, good crowd! i enjoyed all the conversation...this hobby has endless amounts of conversation in the right crowd...and i'll be reaping the rewards from the coupons i got today for months to come!
    fun time
    ...even my daughter had fun, she asked tonight if that was her earned adventure for doing chores.
    im hoping to get to St Jean on Tuesday, but i think it would be safer if i mail them to you because i dont know how im going to feel.. Give me your address and they will be in the mail tomorrow.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information