User Tag List

Thread: Urgh... Spas?

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

So I booked my daughters & I for a full day at Element5 spa. Full hair, waxing, mani / pedi's... but now we can't go

They say my 5 month old is a liability and they won't allow her to come... I expected that for the most part, the baby would be sitting in her car seat. She's a very happy content little girl but because she's breastfed I can't just leave her at home.

My daughters are going to be so disappointed. As far as I can see Element 5 is the only place in Saint John that does everything in one place... Are there other places?

We all wanted hair cuts & mani / pedi's... my oldest daughter & I want some waxing & coloring done too (she wants foils, I want all over color & high lights) to go with our hair cuts... Can anybody suggest a place?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fusion on Crown St. 636-6800. They have everything there...hair, nails, waxing, great service and ambiance

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I go to Nakai, which is right beside Indigo. They do everything there, and they're an Aveda spa just like Element 5, so they use all the same natural products. Call first and ask about your baby, but they're always amazing to me.

Thread Information