User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Argyle WM has no problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    Which store can you do this?
    I tried at WM white Oaks & SDM & NF, but they never let me use a coupons in this way.

Thanks

I did the same. Back in October just before the bread ones expired lol!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYS View Post
    A while back Walmart had 40 count Ziploc on for $1. I had coupons for save $2 when you buy 2 Ziploc products..then I had coupons that said buy 2 Ziploc products and get a loaf of bread free. I was able to use both with no concerns..left with 8 boxes of Ziploc and 4 loaves of bread all for just the cost of taxes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

it worked out just fine for me yesterday at no frills, got the 2 boxes of rice crispies and 2 boxes of rice crispie treats free. yay me!

and i found almost everything I was looking for! it was a good shopping day!

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

I always find Hyde park Walmart is by far the best!! I have never had a problem there, and the cashiers there are super friendly and always happy to take the coupons.

White Oaks Walmart is usually very good too, but sometimes the cashiers aren't sure how to handle them.

Argyle Walmart...to be honest (IMO) is ALWAYS a nightmare. Every time I go there, they behave as if I am a criminal and seem to look for any reason they can to refuse the coupon...valid or not. They always refuse my printed coupons. I have tried to use (tearpad) coupons at different times that are completely valid and I am using them on the exact item I should be and they have still turned it down...when I asked why they simply said...we put our heads together and decided not to honour that coupon. I have called head office several times and not once has the manager returned my call to address my complaint. One time I even went to the store and asked to speak to Manny (one of the assistant managers) and stood there for 25 minutes waiting for him to come over, and he never did...what made this so infuriating is the fact that I could see him standing not 30 feet away from me with his arms crossed...not with any one else...obviously just ignoring the call. After that episode I have not returned to the store and NEVER will again.

.....Anways lol that`s been my experience with the three Walmart`s here in London

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

I like Hyde Park Walmart too. I even used Loblaws coupon zone coupons with no problem at all.
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information