User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dollarama Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Feb 17th, 2012
    I know every Dollarama is different, but wanted to share so you can keep a look out for these deals too. Over the past few months, it seemed that our local Dollarama was getting in a lot of junk and I wasn't finding much of anything. Today, I came across CARS 2 cars, for $2 each. Fisher Price sippy cups, Fisher Price Bowls with lids, Gerber Graduate bowls with lids for snacking (the kind you can slip your hand into, that helps prevents spills) Huggies Wipes. Better Homes cookbooks for $2. There was 3 different copies, all from past years. Starwars figures. Lots of Disney books. Packs of 2 Toy Story Figures. Hollywood Dads (book that retails for $30 +) I figure if our local Dollarama in this small town has these good deals, others out there must have them too! Even their selection of cards was good. Packs of Carelton Thank You cards for $1 that say $6.99 on the back. I also picked up Disney birthday cards and Disney welcome baby cards.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, Huggies

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

nice!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks leda.
    The Disney books sound interesting.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

They had all kinds! Bambi, Princess ones, Mickey, Diego (I know that's not Disney, lol) 101 Dalmations.
    Hopefully others can find some of these great deals too! I know baby stuff is expensive and it certainly adds up, so I'm hoping these Fisher Price, Gerber items and Huggies, are found at other Dollarama's.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

the movie cars 2 or the book that you find

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I bought the mighty beanz collector case from dollarama for $2 (sells for $8 at Walmart) with two mighty beanz included, my son is crazy about it.
    Join Rakuten and get cash back:
    https://www.rakuten.ca/referrer?referrerid=s203qS5Yj1g%3D

Join Skipthedishes & receive$5 credit.
    www.skipthedishes.com/r/2ltSe3ZkKz

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's funny you mention the lull that Dollarama has had for "good items" (aka the John Frieda conditioner craze of last year) b/c I've noticed that too. I kept thinking what's going on. It's been too quiet for the misc brand name stuff that arrived for uber cheap. I recently came across the Nivea Naturals face cream and eye creams for $2. That's a good steal. And you can never go wrong with Lip Smackers/Gloss for a quarter of the price you can find anywhere else.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by osita View Post
    the movie cars 2 or the book that you find
    They had the 'dinky' cars from CARS 2. Sell for $6.99 and up everywhere else! NEVER seen CARS cars at Dollarama before! Seen Hotwheels and stuff, but never CARS.

Quote Originally Posted by nightlite View Post
    It's funny you mention the lull that Dollarama has had for "good items" (aka the John Frieda conditioner craze of last year) b/c I've noticed that too. I kept thinking what's going on. It's been too quiet for the misc brand name stuff that arrived for uber cheap. I recently came across the Nivea Naturals face cream and eye creams for $2. That's a good steal. And you can never go wrong with Lip Smackers/Gloss for a quarter of the price you can find anywhere else.
    lol, well I guess it's good to know it wasn't just me. I wonder what was up with Dollarama's, lol. I have two Dollarama's within a few mins of me, so I generally go in every now and then to browse. And for the longest time, I was coming out without much of anything. Today it was almost as good as WM....ok, not that good, but you get the idea, lol!!

I always browse the isles to make sure I don't miss anything and pay close attention to the makeup (soooo love Smackers) and to the books! I have had great luck with books there! Even got a book that is a guide to children's health written by doc's from Sick Kids in Toronto. Usually $35 I think. It's hit or miss with Dollarama, but their hits are awesome!!! Left today with a full bag (literally, it was starting to rip) and paid around $10. The cook books alone are worth more than that each.

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I picked up some really cool Cars and Toy Story valentine cards they came with suckers 2 dollars a box. I have noticed not much of the good stuff they use to have.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I found Infusium hair conditioner for $2 the other day. MY DD has a head full of curls to her bum and I found it works really well on her hair.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

I've found some great Hardcover books there too!

143freebies
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice- thanks for sharing!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I've found Vileda Scrunge Pads there as well. Managed to pick them up for FREE. Was told recently that my local store here in Orleans isn't accepting coupons anymore. Shame!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amandamck View Post
    I found Infusium hair conditioner for $2 the other day. MY DD has a head full of curls to her bum and I found it works really well on her hair.
    I will have to keep my eyes open for that!!! I love Infusium! Works great on curls and/or dry hair!

Quote Originally Posted by CottageGirl View Post
    I've found Vileda Scrunge Pads there as well. Managed to pick them up for FREE. Was told recently that my local store here in Orleans isn't accepting coupons anymore. Shame!
    I have seen them too, but neither of my local Dollarama's accept coupons

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amandamck View Post
    They make the best conditioner, especially for tangles! I have super straight hair that tangles up very easily and Infusium is by far the best conditioner i've ever used, more then the pricey salon stuff! Didn't see any at my dollarama last night but i'll keep checking!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information