User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 2 Post By lilo0003
  • 1 Post By Ciel

Thread: 2019/11/11 or end of supplies McDonald's - Coast to Coast Monopoly (Cda)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Nov 12th, 2019
    Preview the prize list for the autumn edition of Coast to Coast Monopoly.

https://accesswinnipeg.com/2019/09/m...ctober-8-2019/

Website to enter game pieces will be live in 7 days: https://mcdpromotion.ca/

The Rules:
    https://mcdpromotion.ca/en-ca/Rules

How to get game pieces:
    How To Get A Game Piece On Specially Marked Packages By Making A Food Purchase In The Game:A Participant can get a Game Piece by visiting a participating McDonald’s restaurant in Canada during the Game Period and purchasing a food item that is contained in specially marked packages, available while supplies last. One (1) Game Piece is affixed to the following specially marked food items: medium and large hot McCafé ® beverages (Premium Roast Brewed Coffee, Tea, Mocha, Latte, Cappuccino, Americano and Deluxe Hot Chocolate); extra large hot McCafé® beverages (Premium Roast Brewed Coffee or Tea only); medium and large Fountain Drinks; medium and large Triple Thick Milkshakes; Big Mac® sandwich; Double Big Mac® sandwich; Quarter Pounder® sandwich; Quarter Pounder with Cheese® sandwich; Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese® sandwich; Quarter Pounder® BLT sandwich; Double Quarter Pounder® BLT sandwich; Mighty Angus® Original sandwich; Bacon and Cheddar Angus sandwich; McChicken® sandwich; Seriously Chicken sandwiches: Seriously Chicken with Tomato & Mozzarella with Crispy Chicken sandwich; Seriously Chicken with Tomato & Mozzarella with Grilled Chicken sandwich; Seriously Chicken BLT with Crispy Chicken sandwich; Seriously Chicken BLT with Grilled Chicken sandwich; McWrap® sandwiches (excludes More-Ning® McWrap® ): Chicken and Bacon Signature McWrap® with grilled chicken; Chicken and Bacon Signature McWrap® with crispy chicken; Caesar Signature McWrap® with grilled chicken; Caesar Signature McWrap® with crispy chicken; 10-piece ChickenMcNuggets®; large Fries; EggMcMuffin® sandwiches: Sausage ‘N Egg McMuffin® sandwich (excludes Sausage McMuffin® sandwich); Bacon ‘N Egg McMuffin® sandwich; Hash Brown. Two (2) Game Pieces are affixed to specially marked 20-piece Chicken McNuggets®.
    Specially marked packages referred to above are available for the applicable menu item during the hours when that menu item is served, while supplies last. The hours during which particular menu items are served vary at some participating McDonald’s restaurants in Canada.
    As the Game progresses, some forms of the specially marked packages referred to above may run out before others and may not be replenished. See the planned Game schedule below.
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, MAC Cosmetics, McDonald's
    Last edited by Ciel; Tue, Oct 8th, 2019 at 07:02 PM.
    cath007 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

One more sleep until the contest is on!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I won a skull candy gift card on my 1st coffee, now to make sure I actually use it.
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Food prizes-claim in restaurant during hours that the food prize is actually served.

Non-food prizes-McD's gift cards and other prizes: follow directions on iwonatmcd.ca

Prize claims have a deadline of 11:59pm local time, December 3, 2019.

Rewards codes-there are eight levels of rewards codes.
    Terms And Conditions For All Reward Codes:Each Reward Code expires at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2019.
    Each Reward Code can only be used once.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Skullcandy® Twenty Dollar ($20) Gift Card. One million five hundred thousand (1,500,000) Skullcandy® $20 Gift Card Prizes delivered via email, which expire on December 31, 2019, available to won in the Game. Odds: approximately 1 in 66. ARV: $20.
    Congrats, @lilo0003 !
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Have 6 game pieces (found 2 by chance this morning). One piece is a food prize. Saving them for someone.
    What prizes are you trying to win?

A. Hudson Bay gift cards or the cash!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I saved a duplicate Robson Street piece for my attempt to try for the $2000 HBC card.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Found a second piece for the HBC card quest-today I registered with the Monopoly website and entered the two codes.
    Yesterday on my walk near Walmart, I made a point to check any Monopoly branded cup or containers for game pieces-I found 8 that way! I also binned those containers (found a floating bag to contain) at the store entrance.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Last 7 days to get game pieces unless your usual location has run out of game pieces.
    I have to find my game board as it has not been seen for days.
    Still looking for the third HBC $2K spree game piece-no luck so far.

Thread Information