User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is the better super hero?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superman

6 26.09%
  • Spiderman

6 26.09%
  • Batman

4 17.39%
  • Other (post in comments)

7 30.43%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Learning to shop & save! twenty47's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Okay, for quite some time now (at least a couple of months) My 8 year old son and I have being arguing about who is the best super hero of them all. Then my hubby got involved and now we're making a bet. We would like all your opinions about who is the best super hero. Above are the options...... One of them is mine and another my son's and his father... they chose the same one. I'll let you know who wins this bet after a few days. I can't say who our choices are just yet because the hubby said it would be me asking for you to bet with me.... lol

PS/ the bet is for toys.... lol. If I win I get to buy a toy for myself and if they win they get to buy a toy each.... how crazy........
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

green lantern is the best. his power is having a ring that can do anything with little limitations. he can fly in space. create rafts, planes, any kind of contruct he needs. can analyze items and tell thing about them. teleport. plus he is without fear,and a noble person seeking redemption for his time as a supervillain when he was possesed ( the current version who was also the second green lantern,(there have been a few)) he fights villains that others cant and has fought in an intergalactic war. he is one of the most powerful heroes aside from superman.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twenty47 View Post
    Okay, for quite some time now (at least a couple of months) My 8 year old son and I have being arguing about who is the best super hero of them all. Then my hubby got involved and now we're making a bet. We would like all your opinions about who is the best super hero. Above are the options...... One of them is mine and another my son's and his father... they chose the same one. I'll let you know who wins this bet after a few days. I can't say who our choices are just yet because the hubby said it would be me asking for you to bet with me.... lol

PS/ the bet is for toys.... lol. If I win I get to buy a toy for myself and if they win they get to buy a toy each.... how crazy........
    Good Luck, and when you win, you should get 2 toys

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Can you tell I have two little ones when the first superhero that came to my mind was Buzz lightyear haahha

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Can you tell I have two little ones when the first superhero that came to my mind was Buzz lightyear haahha
    lol, when my son was 2 years old before he knew all the superheros it was Super Grover......

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Britney Spears!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i chose "other". for me...its bugs bunny
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I said Spiderman because IMO he is the superhero kids could relate most to. He isn't an alien, he isn't filthy rich, he was just a dorky kid that happened to get super powers through a random accident and then tried to use them for good.

My 3 year old is so superhero obsessed, it is crazy and batman, superman and spiderman are his 3 faves.

Laura

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i voted batman, only because when i was little i was a fan of the old school batman re runs (the ones with the cheesy fight scenes *bam!* *pow!*)

but, if you asked me when i was 6 i would have had to say (hands down) the teenage mutant ninja turtles! my mom claims i had a crush on one of them, but luckily for me i have no such memory of this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I said Spiderman because that is who the son likes.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just love Superman - no reason - but he's definitely the best in my books...
    Wins ~ $339.50 for 2008

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

a few more votes and we'll call this contest over..... lol, it's still close

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My vote is for Wonder Woman... c'mon, anyone who can fight crime wearing heels should definitely win hands down! (even if she was clearly invented by a man - truth telling lasso and all!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

batman all the way, hands down.
    if you have super powers then its your job to be a superhero, your responsibility, what else are you going to do with your life-you SHOULD be a superhero.
    but batman doesnt have any super powers, he could totally die just as like each one of us, he does it cause he hates evil. he wants to save others from the suffering that he experienced. the fact that he has gobs of money helps him but doesnt make him invincible or able to fly or fling creepy webs from his wrists. he is just a regular human being that wants to fight evil.
    (and he is usually played by a pretty hot guy in the movies.....christian bale HELLO!)

i like all superheros, i am a superhero nut! but batman is just by far the coolest!

(i just read what i wrote and realized what a giant loser i amoh well!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Long before the movie came out -- more than twenty years before, actually -- I liked Iron Man. He's rich, brilliant, gets all the babes, and oh yeah, has a stupidly powerful suit of invulnerable armour.

Superman? He's so ridiculously powerful that the writers have to dumb him down all the time to create drama.

Batman's cool, but let's face it: he's got some mental health issues. It takes a seriously disturbed mind to do what he does.

I've found Spider-Man to be kind of whiny, but that's mostly because the writers have always given him lots of real-world problems.
    73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information