User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 95
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: Survivor Season 40 - Winners At War

  1. #46
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,680
    Likes Received
    28593
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    My thoughts regarding a new key element in the game...
    Spoiler
    Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Feb 13th, 2020 at 10:50 AM.
    alohamom and Anna Michele like this.
    DANGER

  2. #47
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,680
    Likes Received
    28593
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Now I forget how it works with the edge of extinction only 1 gets back in right? Should I be allotting the 2nd chance survivors now or wait till they are completely out of the game ( which could be mid season when they do away with the edge)
    Please vote on the next two posts by likes

    Please comment if you recall how it works or have a better idea

    I'm all for giving those on the edge a 3rd survivor if I recall only one gets back in the game


    Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    Replying to quote so it's pushed to the latest post...also, when Survivor first did EoE in Season 38, two players eventually returned to the game. Each independently of the other, at different times in the Game, Rick Devens and Chris Underwood (who eventually won the Season)
    Anna Michele likes this.
    DANGER

  3. #48
    Canadian Genius DiamondLil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    5,284
    Likes Received
    3559
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    Im a little confused. My girl Natalie was the first one voted out and sent to the island. If she does not get back into the game, do I get a second chance survivor at that point?

    I hate the second chance island - it would have been more interesting if the survivor voted out was sent home.
    ROMEO and danger_dan like this.
    The past is behind, learn from it.
    The future is ahead, prepare for it.
    The present is here, live it.

  4. #49
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,680
    Likes Received
    28593
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    Im a little confused. My girl Natalie was the first one voted out and sent to the island. If she does not get back into the game, do I get a second chance survivor at that point?
    I hate the second chance island - it would have been more interesting if the survivor voted out was sent home.
    Natalie will remain your Survivor, as long as she is still in the game. right now, she is still in the game.

    The 4 second Chance survivors will be assigned to the first four inhabitants of EoE
    EoE Inhabitant 1
    Spoiler
    - second chance survivor 1 (Adam)
    EoE Inhabitant 1
    Spoiler
    - second chance survivor 2 (Parvati)
    EoE Inhabitant 3 - second chance survivor 3 (Yul)
    EoE Inhabitant 4 - second chance survivor 4 (Nick)
    EoE Inhabitant 5, 6, etc...

    Lets say at the first Edge of Extinction return challenge that Natalie wins and returns to the game.
    All of the second chance survivors (left in our roster**) will get shifted down to the next SC players.

    If for instance, at the first EoE return challenge, Say Amber won and returned, Amber would remain in the game, and the order of EoE inhabitants would shift up.

    **second chance players left on the roster may be used if an eliminated survivor declines EofE and decides to head home instead. At that point the SC player will receive the next Second Chance Survivor Cast Member listed.
    Does that make sense...?
    I hope so...
    alohamom and Anna Michele like this.
    DANGER

  5. #50
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,990
    Likes Received
    27503
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    OMG! @danger_dan very observant of you LOL
    ROMEO and danger_dan like this.

  6. #51
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,635
    Likes Received
    30634
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    My thoughts regarding a new key element in the game...
    Spoiler
    First thing I noticed

    Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    DiamondLil, ROMEO and danger_dan like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  7. #52
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,635
    Likes Received
    30634
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Natalie will remain your Survivor, as long as she is still in the game. right now, she is still in the game.

    The 4 second Chance survivors will be assigned to the first four inhabitants of EoE
    EoE Inhabitant 1
    Spoiler
    - second chance survivor 1 (Adam)
    EoE Inhabitant 1
    Spoiler
    - second chance survivor 2 (Parvati)
    EoE Inhabitant 3 - second chance survivor 3 (Yul)
    EoE Inhabitant 4 - second chance survivor 4 (Nick)
    EoE Inhabitant 5, 6, etc...

    Lets say at the first Edge of Extinction return challenge that Natalie wins and returns to the game.
    All of the second chance survivors (left in our roster**) will get shifted down to the next SC players.

    If for instance, at the first EoE return challenge, Say Amber won and returned, Amber would remain in the game, and the order of EoE inhabitants would shift up.

    **second chance players left on the roster may be used if an eliminated survivor declines EofE and decides to head home instead. At that point the SC player will receive the next Second Chance Survivor Cast Member listed.
    Does that make sense...?
    I hope so...
    Oh boy that sounds confusing but yeah if right before the merge the do an eye sweep we will have to divvy them up in the order they were out so I will mark them edge 1 edge 2 etc.
    I think last time edge didn't start right away like until the merger or something so we gave out the 2nd chances before the edge came into play

    Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and danger_dan like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  8. #53
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,680
    Likes Received
    28593
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    hmmm....interesting seeing how the survivors react to not being at the top of the totem...
    alohamom, MrsMer and Anna Michele like this.
    DANGER

  9. #54
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,635
    Likes Received
    30634
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Damn I totally forgot to watch i caught scenes from next survivor

    Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    alohamom and danger_dan like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  10. #55
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,990
    Likes Received
    27503
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    We are all enjoying it here at our house but somehow it feels a little flat. Idk, maybe because it is just beginning but it just seems ok to me, not fantastic. Still like it a lot though
    danger_dan and MrsMer like this.

  11. #56
    Canadian Genius DiamondLil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    5,284
    Likes Received
    3559
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    Excellent observation!!!
    ROMEO and danger_dan like this.
    The past is behind, learn from it.
    The future is ahead, prepare for it.
    The present is here, live it.

  12. #57
    Canadian Genius DiamondLil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    5,284
    Likes Received
    3559
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    Im enjoying Survivor, but hate how the other players are putting Rob on a pedestal (Godfather? please!). They are all past winners, I am hating how they are bowing and scraping for Rob, who is nothing but a Bully. I am liking how my player is doing on EoE island (not because shes my player ). She is playing smart and keeping her cards close to her chest (unlike some players that plan strategic blindsides then run off and tell everyone of their plan - how is it a blindside when their alliances know???).

    I did like the latest blindside though - Rob was not expecting that!
    The past is behind, learn from it.
    The future is ahead, prepare for it.
    The present is here, live it.

  13. #58
    Canadian Genius DiamondLil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    5,284
    Likes Received
    3559
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    Why does Survivor not show how the votes went at the end of the show? I was so curious to see if it was a unanimous vote last night.
    The past is behind, learn from it.
    The future is ahead, prepare for it.
    The present is here, live it.

  14. #59
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,680
    Likes Received
    28593
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    Why does Survivor not show how the votes went at the end of the show? I was so curious to see if it was a unanimous vote last night.
    Wonder if it plays into the editing of the beginning of next week's episode...
    The beginning of the episodes usually start with the tribe returning to camp from tribal...maybe we'll find out then!
    DANGER

  15. #60
    I'd rather be in Maui alohamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,990
    Likes Received
    27503
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    Why does Survivor not show how the votes went at the end of the show? I was so curious to see if it was a unanimous vote last night.
    We were saying the same thing!

    I think this vote was only a matter of time...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •