User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.northbynorthwest.ca/pages...ouse-Sale.html

It's this weekend Fri-Sun at western fair district. Up to 75% off.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did you go to this last year? Any good?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm still wearing the winter coat I bought there 15 years ago! I loved that sale

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've personally never been and i have no idea how often they've had these sales. Only been living here 2years. I saw a booth area with sales during the western fair but i can't tell you what day or anything and the way it was organized, i couldn't get in there with my wheelchair much. I bought a North Face kids winter jacket last year (not on sale) and it's my best jacket ever. Normally with any jacket the pockets have holes within 6 months and show wear but not this one. Not even a hint of wear and i wear it year round because the shell is waterproof.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My jacket that I'm still wearing is FarWest, it is the only winter coat I've had for the 15 years now, and no sign of wear, the scotchguard is worn off, and of course the colour is out of date now (turquoise) but it is still warm and wonderful!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Anyone go to this yesterday? We are thinking about driving down today but want to know if it's worth it. Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

The sale is really a good one. and its only 1 time per year.
    Some of the stuff is still expensive, but as the sale goes they keep marking stuff down.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was disappointed they had almost no little size boots 5-6 in women's. Found one pair 99$ but with plastic hooks to lace up and heard on a website a lot of people complaining they broke off after only a few uses. I came home with having to go to another place to pay 140$ for a pair of boots that fit and that I can walk in considering my needs. Ouch! I sure hope i can get at least 5yrs out of them. I was hoping they would have some of their kids shoes available on their online store that i was considering getting but they didn't have them there. My old Merrell kids shoes are so worn from 8 or more years of use i can't tell what size they are. For anyone wondering- they had tons of sandals, rubber boots... not just winter wear and boots, although winter jackets and snow pants definately dominated the clothing i could see. It was quite busy but i only waited at the lineup outside maybe 3 minutes at 12:45 on the friday. Can't say how long the check out was since I didn't buy anything.

Thread Information