Ty

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

At first glance, I'm disappointed. None of the Points Days deals jump out as being for things I'd buy anyway, or on substitutes for things I'd buy anyway, or on things I'm currently looking or willing to stock up on. I hope there's more in this flyer for others.
    immac2947, Ciel and HermanH like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    At first glance, I'm disappointed. None of the Points Days deals jump out as being for things I'd buy anyway, or on substitutes for things I'd buy anyway, or on things I'm currently looking or willing to stock up on. I hope there's more in this flyer for others.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Exactly how I feel about RCSS and their point system. I know that there are many fans of RCSS pts. on SmartCanucks, but I never bothered, since they never seem to sell anything I would ever buy! The staff are always asking me for an Optimum card and promoting it, but we have one and I just never bother to bring it.

To me, the RCSS system is pretty childish because you can only earn points on selected (expensive) items that I never want or some other vague rules. I never know what does or does not qualify. It has come to the point that I never bother to put it in my wallet; it's just a waste of space.

Sure, I could get another PC Mastercard and earn points on all purchases, but I would rather just get Real Cash back from other credit cards (that I can spend anywhere in the world and not just RCSS!) I consider the RCSS points as over-paying for something at RCSS only to get points towards the purchase of other over-priced RCSS items.
    Ciel likes this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Since the Canon Pixma printers are listed in the flyer, can I assume that it's possible to find PG-243 (the 5.6ml black ink cartridge) or PG-253 (the 8.9 ml black ink cartridge) in RCSS?

I was looking locally and my Walmart Superstore does not have the inks in stock but the Upper James Store does. Quite a commute for ink. Best Buy does not carry it and Staples indicates out of stock or not in-store. The lure of inexpensive printers becomes a tripping point when ink needs to be obtained. I like using the new printer as my laptop recognizes it but not the older HP one (my brother just bought some ink for the HP online somewhere).

The home decor items look interesting-missing the days of browse and touch in big box stores (I hold back most times at Walmart unless I'm buying something).

*Update* Shoppers Drug Mart is offering an XL black ink cartridge and XL colour cartridge for $74.99 before taxes and as item is over $50, free shipping. Still wish to know if RCSS sells PG-243 black ink cartridges and price, please.
    https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Sho...e=660685119727
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Jan 29th, 2021 at 07:44 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information