User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just a heads up the Gillette shaving gells are 1.98$ at Walmart usually go for $7.00.

I either trade for the coupons, wait for them to come available again, find them in the store ,order them to others address i.e my address, my parents, my grandmas, friends etc.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Isn't it fun?! I've had a stash like that twice myself recently. Hubby rolls his eyes at me, but he was quick to ask when he needed a new razor!

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Just a heads up the Gillette shaving gells are 1.98$ at Walmart usually go for $7.00.

I either trade for the coupons, wait for them to come available again, find them in the store ,order them to others address i.e my address, my parents, my grandmas, friends etc.

wow!! lol $7 for shaving gel?? Where do you live?? I def. won't be moving there anytime soon
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Great deals!! I went to walmart on thursday and got 4 free shaving gels and the cashier was like "it's not possible to take a coupon that is worth more then the price of the item" and I explained to her that the taxes are included in the face value of the coupon so she accepted it after her manager told her it was ok...

I love free stuff!!

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Isn't it fun?! I've had a stash like that twice myself recently. Hubby rolls his eyes at me, but he was quick to ask when he needed a new razor!
    my boyfriend does the same but he was like this when I told him that in the last 2 months I saved over 150$ with my coupons!!! (grocery + walmart + SDM...) Now who's laughing!!
    Last edited by cady; Thu, Sep 11th, 2008 at 03:08 PM. Reason: ooops! mistake

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

lol funny thing i went to zellers with the purse size dove chocolate coupons ( had 7 of them) so it was either the purse = free or the big choc bar = 1.50 $ off so i got a bunch of the purse size ones. Also had a coupon for electrosol buy one get one free. I confused the cashier so much they had three other cashiers, the supervisor, manager, and had to call someone.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    Great deals!! I went to walmart on thursday and got 4 free shaving gels and the cashier was like "it's not possible to take a coupon that is worth more then the price of the item" and I explained to her that the taxes are included in the face value of the coupon so she accepted it after her manager told her it was ok...

I love free stuff!!
    Woo i'm not alone....LOL another friendly smartcanuck who has troubles with coupons like that at walmart
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Good job! Thanks for posting.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    wow!! lol $7 for shaving gel?? Where do you live?? I def. won't be moving there anytime soon
    haha well now I won't let you move we can post our walmart deals tomorrow night!! **shakes fist** damn hubbies better not rush us!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    Woo i'm not alone....LOL another friendly smartcanuck who has troubles with coupons like that at walmart
    they gave me such a hard time with the 10$ off fusion razors!! the cashier even said to me "look little lady (), I can't give you 10$ off on a razor that costs 9.97$!! I would have to pay you to buy it." So I told her about the taxe thing and she was so p*** that she called her manager who told her (after reading the coupon twice!!) that I was right!

But I was so insulted by that cashier that I went to the consumer service and made a complaint.

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    haha well now I won't let you move we can post our walmart deals tomorrow night!! **shakes fist** damn hubbies better not rush us!

I think we are gonna do alright tomorrow night by the sounds of the coupons we both have lol
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

awesomeness!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information