User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

(Talking about Vouchers only)

I just purchased a $30 PublicMobile voucher and it cost me just over $35 total...with tax and there is also a processing fee on the voucher. Also, upon activating a PM plan, it says taxes are extra? So does PM also charge you taxes on your plan? So, now you're paying 2 taxes? on plan and on voucher?+processing fee? yikes...that's a lot of extra $.

With 7Eleven, I don't recall such a thing. I just pay for the voucher+tax and that's all. Upon activating my plan I just have to make sure that I have the amount of voucher on my account + $2. It just seems simpler to me. Less fee's?

Anywho, I just purchased a Public Mobile voucher yesterday that I'm not sure I'll be using, if anyone has a Paypal I can send it to you for less. The voucher is valued at $30 I can send it to you for $25. (Screenshot + code will be sent) Let me know if interested.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You don't pay tax twice. The tax is extra if you pay with a credit card, but if you have a Public Mobile voucher they don't charge you the tax

Thread Information