Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By cyn88canada
  • 1 Post By cyn88canada

Thread: Walmart (ON, gta) May 26 - June 1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Jun 2nd, 2022
    Hmmm....the million dollar question...will coffee inflation make me try Folgers?

Next: nothing yet! Will check on the camera battery, hopefully Metro and SDM coming up soon! or...reese's, where are you?
    Attached Images Attached Images                                
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

What do u usually drink? My mom likes folgers I like the container it comes in, I reuse for green bin stuff and as a gardening scoop I love the handle
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    What do u usually drink? My mom likes folgers I like the container it comes in, I reuse for green bin stuff and as a gardening scoop I love the handle
    Hey there! Feels like I haven't replied to a post from you in ages.

I drink ANY coffee, (coffee is life!), but my preference for the last few years has been President's Choice because it's really low cost for reasonable quality. And, since others are involved in the coffee consumption, I may have to stick with it regardless. I still have a good supply so I'll keep an eye on how the price is levelling out...not sure the good ole days of $6.99/tin will come back, and $8.99/$9.99 is...meh.

I actually used to drink Folgers...before I tried PC. You're right -- the plastic containers are handy! I have a few 'round here, and they're good for...stuff. ;-) I'm not into bitter/dark roasts, so we'll see...prices everywhere are going up, it's hard for me to tell what is a "good" price is, even with fruit, veggies, meat.

Funny fact...I hate Tim Hortons coffee, in store, but received a pack of Tim's ground coffee for home brewing...and l enjoyed it...it was a major shock! So, now...anything goes...

Walmart flyer related...er, I think their flowers may be less expensive than RCSS garden center pricing...?

Cheers!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Ty.

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post
    Hey there! Feels like I haven't replied to a post from you in ages.

I drink ANY coffee, (coffee is life!), but my preference for the last few years has been President's Choice because it's really low cost for reasonable quality. And, since others are involved in the coffee consumption, I may have to stick with it regardless. I still have a good supply so I'll keep an eye on how the price is levelling out...not sure the good ole days of $6.99/tin will come back, and $8.99/$9.99 is...meh.

I actually used to drink Folgers...before I tried PC. You're right -- the plastic containers are handy! I have a few 'round here, and they're good for...stuff. ;-) I'm not into bitter/dark roasts, so we'll see...prices everywhere are going up, it's hard for me to tell what is a "good" price is, even with fruit, veggies, meat.

Funny fact...I hate Tim Hortons coffee, in store, but received a pack of Tim's ground coffee for home brewing...and l enjoyed it...it was a major shock! So, now...anything goes...

Walmart flyer related...er, I think their flowers may be less expensive than RCSS garden center pricing...?

Cheers!
    I havent been around much over covid and have been posting even less , I hope you have been doing better health wise as I haven't seen a update in a while, take care of you and we will talk soon

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information