User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All of Shopper's stores are about the cleanest stores ithat i have ever walked into.The only thing that i don't care for is that most of them that you walk into its right into the perfume section in which case sometimes i can stomach flip it but most times its a quick head rush in which i really dislike, alot of people have perfume allergies so i bet they don't even go to Shpper's so it would be nice to see them move that section maybe to the other end instead of at the front door.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

I was shopping at shoppers drug mart redeeming my dove body wash FPC. I had two of them because my sister gave me hers. I went to get them and the girl charged me TAX on the FPC . I was new to sc and thought hmmm...i don't think they are suppose to do that. I had previously used FPC at Walmart and other stores like the Superstore and had never gotten charged tax. I didnt complain because it was only 1.00 and some change, but I wish I had because every dime counts when your trying to same some money.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They used code 2001 instead of the proper 2002 to make it tax free (thats actually a good thing on 20X day where the points are worth more then the tax, but a bad thing otherwise.

at only $1 not much you cna do other then fll out the contact form, including your point #. They may throw some points to you.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

So last week I went to call in my card because i couldnt access my online account and they told me it was not my card. I have had this card for over 5 years, have never shopped on a bonus day and have earned 30000 points. At that point they cancelled my card and said i am creating fraud. yes it was not in my name, but they found the card in my name and it has had 0 points, I am guessing it got switched at a store somewhere. They wouldnt even tell me what to do with the card so i could return it to whom it was...They wouldnt let me ask if it was my mom's or sisters (could of been switched at home). other than that....I will never shop there again.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Omg!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Melly do you have any of your old receipts or E-mails from Shoppers to help fix this error?

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

omg - that's terrible!!!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I would shoot off an email about it!! that's nuts!!
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by enzababes View Post
    Okay, I have a question that I was wondering if anyone could answer? Is shoppers drug mart on Garth St. in Hamilton Ontario Lazy or stupid?

I went to shoppers tonight as I usually do every Sunday or Monday night to go pick up a bag of milk. For the longest time, shoppers was the only company that sold bags of milk for $3.99 compared to places like Food Basics at $4.99. So, week after week (like an idiot) I went to this particular Shoppers mentioned above only to be disappointed time and time again....NO MILK IN STOCK!!! Now tell me something...if you know as the store manager that you are always selling out of milk because of how cheap your prices are, wouldn't you want to order more than what you usually do? Or do you order more than enough but never re-stock the milk cooler? I am sooooo sick of that particular location because every week for 4 months now, they never have any bags of milk (except the more expensive filtered stuff) stocked. Who wants that crap for $6.00 anyway? The point of me going to shoppers at night is for convienance...but I always end up inconvienancing myself and having to go to another location that is no where close to home. So, tell me, lazy or stupid?
    As a merchandiser at SDM, I can say they are neither lazy or stupid. You could blame Dairlyland for this though. Sometimes they do not ship us enough milk, and we run out. I counted it one day and between 5pm and 6pm we went through 120 bags of milk. If there was a holiday on a DC day then they would have to use the one shipment of milk for an entire week. Some stores do not have a huge fridge in their back room, others do.

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I hate shopper, for some reason the cashiers I get are always rude and snooty, plus they are so slow.

Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

My optimum points showed up on my receipt on the weekend, but they didn't register on my account. I had called in to get proof of my tell-a-friend shop and asked how long it would be before my points for the weekend (spending $50 to buy a credit card) showed up. I wonder how many of us are missing points? The CSR on the phone said that he coulsee that I had purchased the credit card,but my points hadn't been added on.
    See my blogs@Info4Canada
    See my site for great AVON Savings Tips!

Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

I was ill at home and couldn't get out to buy groceries for my daughter's lunch. I called the SDM on Finch Ave and Sandhurst in Toronto and explaimed the situation. They took my grocery order over the phone and I used my points to pay for it!
    See my blogs@Info4Canada
    See my site for great AVON Savings Tips!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Although the cashiers are extremely helpful and nice, my Shoppers experience was terrible (thanks to a floor worker).

This lady was an older lady, probably around 55-60. I picked up a can of Axe spray, and sprayed a little bit (probably 2/10 of a second spray) IN the cover. So this one pokes her head up from the next isle and yells DON'T SPRAY THAT IN HERE! I was about to apologize and ask how else I could find out the scent, when she continues (cutting me off), "some customers have SEVERE scent allergies (why would they be in the spray/perfume/etc isle?), and besides, THAT'S NOT A TESTER!!!".

I could understand her asking me not to spray them, but there's no need to beat a dead horse, nor yell at a customer for something so minute.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

some SDMs are cheap.
    the day before the sale, the product is on the shelf. then on saturday, the product magically disappears, and the price tag is also taken off, as if the sale item has never been there in the first place.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am an asian immigrant who is now applying for citizenship so I went to Shoppers to have our ID pic taken at their easypix photo (LAB?). I'd thought that w/ their 9.99 price I could save a bit since 5 of us in my family will be having one. When I asked the lab tech where shall she take pic., she pointed out the stool beside the store shelf and pulled out from the shelf the retractable white pvc as background. In other words, we had all our picture taken in their make-up studio in front of many other shoppers. The worst part came when the pic was printed out, it was a very poor quality photo which I believed due to insuficient light. I tried to return it for a refund because I wasn't happy with the pic as it was dark. When I speak to the manager, she told me that nothing wrong w/ the pic and was perfectly alright, that I have a darker skin that's why the pic was dark. Funny but my own cheap camera produces better pictures than theirs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information