User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 22 of 22
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Canadian Tire Triangle ---Swap offer

  1. #16
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    8
    Likes Received
    14
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Looking for Sportchek 25x and 5x Weights or Sportchek Spend X Get Y offers. Need this today or on Saturday Nov 20 to take advantage of their spend 125 rebate, else I will dump my betters offers in the swap.

    I have CT Spend 50 Get 10, CT Auto Spend 50 Get 10, 25 X Toasters, 25 Women's Gloves for Marks, Marks/PartyCity or Atmosphere Spend and Get and then 10x and 5x stuff.
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.

  2. #17
    Smart Canuck mulock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bedford, NS
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,136
    Likes Received
    2244
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jefftrader View Post
    Looking for Sportchek 25x and 5x Weights or Sportchek Spend X Get Y offers. Need this today or on Saturday Nov 20 to take advantage of their spend 125 rebate, else I will dump my betters offers in the swap.

    I have CT Spend 50 Get 10, CT Auto Spend 50 Get 10, 25 X Toasters, 25 Women's Gloves for Marks, Marks/PartyCity or Atmosphere Spend and Get and then 10x and 5x stuff.
    I have SportsChek "Spent $30, Get $5" and "SportsChek 10x on Weights" but the SWAP feature does not work for me in the Triangle app. I contacted Triangle but they were not able to figure out why I am unable to SWAP offers. They were supposed to get back to me, but they never did.
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.

  3. #18
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    8
    Likes Received
    14
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I have SportsChek "Spent $30, Get $5" and "SportsChek 10x on Weights" but the SWAP feature does not work for me in the Triangle app. I contacted Triangle but they were not able to figure out why I am unable to SWAP offers. They were supposed to get back to me, but they never did.
    Are you using the triangle smartphone app? You cannot swap on your laptop using the triangle app for reasons I guess.
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.

  4. #19
    Smart Canuck mulock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bedford, NS
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,136
    Likes Received
    2244
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jefftrader View Post
    Are you using the triangle smartphone app? You cannot swap on your laptop using the triangle app for reasons I guess.
    I am using ther Triangle app on my Android phone. I am at the point that I might need to call them back....I dread repeating myself.
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.

  5. #20
    Smart Canuck Ciel21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Ancaster ON
    Posts
    2,898
    Likes Received
    5416
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Any chance @mulock that your phone had a recent browser or OS update or patch?
    dededi likes this.
    Time for chai latte (not pumpkin spice). Formerly known as @Ciel.

  6. #21
    Smart Canuck mulock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bedford, NS
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,136
    Likes Received
    2244
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Any chance @mulock that your phone had a recent browser or OS update or patch?
    Not that I am aware of, although I am using the Triangle app, not a browser.
    Ciel21 likes this.

  7. #22
    Smart Canuck Ciel21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Ancaster ON
    Posts
    2,898
    Likes Received
    5416
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    How are the December offers on the app? Anything to stack with upcoming Triangle Rewards promotions in the Boxing Week flyer (some start on Dec. 22; others later)?
    Time for chai latte (not pumpkin spice). Formerly known as @Ciel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •