• 8 Post By cyn88canada
  • 3 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By Willy14

Thread: FreshCo (Zone 1, ON, gta) March 16 - 22

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Mar 23rd, 2023
    Hey all! It looks like I'm soon to be very obsolete...and not just regular obsolete. lol. Flyer guy did not pick up any bonus flyers for me, so I'm stuck with a measly FreshCo, Metro, and...Canadian Tire. ugh. No No Frills, no SDM...no...everything. sniff sniff. I iz sad. I mean, without SDM, where will I bring the whine???!

Canada Post has already stopped by, and no SDM/No Frills bundle peaks from me, today, either.

Okay...emergency measures....everyone yell out, @reesespieces we need you now!

Flyer note: Hmm, Becel in flyer...but, hey, it shrank sometime ago...it's only 427g...! I'm sure these used to be a pound...
    Attached Images Attached Images                        
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post, Canadian Tire, FreshCo, Metro, No Frills, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post
    Hey all! It looks like I'm soon to be very obsolete...and not just regular obsolete. lol. Flyer guy did not pick up any bonus flyers for me, so I'm stuck with a measly FreshCo, Metro, and...Canadian Tire. ugh. No No Frills, no SDM...no...everything. sniff sniff. I iz sad. I mean, without SDM, where will I bring the whine???!

Canada Post has already stopped by, and no SDM/No Frills bundle peaks from me, today, either.

Okay...emergency measures....everyone yell out, @reesespieces we need you now!

Flyer note: Hmm, Becel in flyer...but, hey, it shrank sometime ago...it's only 427g...! I'm sure these used to be a pound...
    No. You are not obsolete. Thanks for all the flyers!
    lotsasavings, Ciel21 and Willy14 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expiring $1.25 off any Becel product coupons end on March 31/23.

New $1.50 off any Becel Product coupons (found one at Longos on door hanger) expire on July 31,23 to make the shrinking product purchase less of a shocker.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in a "Your Independent Grocer" today and bought a 9 pack of Scotties Supreme Facial Tissues. They were on sale for $5.99, and I earned 2000 PC Optimum Points per package. The boxes looked a little small in the store. I compared it to an older box I had in stock when I got home. The old ones had 88 tissues, the new ones 81 tissues! One of the most obvious things I've seen so far in this era of "Shrinkflation" is Campbell's Chunky Soup. Old cans were 540ml. New cans are 515ml. The new cans are slimmer, and considerably taller than the old cans. Even my wife commented on this Campbell's one, which is unusual for her. There is another obvious one, which I don't have the comparison numbers for. Dawn blue dishwashing soap. Thanks for the flyers!!
    Ciel21 likes this.

Thread Information