User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By GeorgiaK
  • 2 Post By cath007
  • 3 Post By cath007

Thread: Websaver et al are onto us!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

2023 may be a great year for coupons. Very interesting article in Canadian Grocer. But, they are onto us couponers....read towards the end of the article.

https://canadiangrocer.com/navigatin...y-coupons-2023
    This thread is currently associated with: Websaver
    walkonby, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@GeorgiaK: This article is very interesting Thanks for posting I Love to combine coupons and pc points,hope it will continue
    As a side note I have to add this comment: Couponning those last years seems to be more difficult with all the restrictions.For example when I use my FPCS in SDM(Pharmaprix) I often have to put a pc request because I dont get my points example 10 000 pc points wub 40$...It is frustrating that stores dont always count FPCS and coupons as real money.And each time I am in my Maxi and cie it is always a hazzle to pm and use coupons + points at the same time.So the compagnies want us to save yes but not to much.... As for CO51...I use it rarely now because all the time I submit with coupons even if it is a big receipt I got refuted.So lets hope for the best and not to much restrictions in the future.
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Mar 28th, 2023 at 11:15 PM.
    GeorgiaK and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

And I agree they are into us...It is like they say it is not okaie to maximize the savings...Not fair..We are just smart and trying to save money where we can with the inflation and yucky prices of everything.Couponning is a real life saver with all those increasing of prices.And more and more persons will start to do couponning and the compagnies knows that. I am hoping for more number of coupons on tear pads...I am so tired of empty tears pads now when they are good coupons.People are aware of the news coupons if they are subscribed to couponning site that is a plus and a negative matter at the same time.And at least I am just happy to be able to print because there a lot of great printables coupons to print.But limited printed so you must know the trick of having many emails or browsers.Because I dont trade for coupons like before since my maxi and cie and this is my major grocery I shop dont accept english coupons anymore.So grocery put theirs rules to ,for making couponning difficult.And more and more coupons are 1 per custumer...so compagnies are more restrictive.
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Mar 28th, 2023 at 11:24 PM.
    walkonby, GeorgiaK and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information