Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By cyn88canada
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON, gta) May 20 - 25

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, May 26th, 2023
    Whoot whoot! Canada Post came buy with a plastic baggie of flyers -- I was sooooo excited until I opened it and discovered....no No Frills! Grrr. Instead...say it with me...SDM! Bah. Ah well, here you go, sneak peek for those not in the same Canada Post zone as me...lol.
    @Ciel , the Gift Card deal: get 10000 PCO points for every $50 or more spent on kobo and H&M does not seem as good as current week, but may be of interest to some.

Team Cyn! And friends! Have yourselves a very good week.
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                        
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post, H&M, No Frills, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    lotsasavings, 4sure5 and Ciel21 like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks. Have a great long weekend.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone closer to a Longos store in Ontario can still get 20% off a $50 H&M gift card until May 24 as well.

Check your local stores for any clearance drink deals-on Monday, I spotted a cart with $1.23 priced Canada Dry Zero Sugar and regular Dr Pepper with Cream Soda bottles near one empty cash counter. They were not offered in the usual clearance nook opposite the Post office.

And if you have some extra cash and pop into the weekend deals time, consider donating some of the specials to a food bank or community fridge in your area. Hot days make hunger worse.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Thread Information