• 1 Post By Ciel21
  • 2 Post By Mrs_Dean_Winchester
  • 1 Post By cyn88canada

Thread: Walmart (ON, gta) July 20 - 26

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Jul 27th, 2023
    Good price on 'shrooms! (Have to admit, I haven't been to a Walmart in...huh, I'm losing my marbles, I can't remember the last time I've been in one!) Meh.

Anyway, some school supplies are cheap. Might be a good idea to pick some up. I remember one year, I kept thinking it was too early to buy, and it'd be cheaper as we got closer to the school year. And...then, prices went UP, and there was never a good "school shopping spree" -- it was weird! I just need blank paper if it goes on a SALE. Like, really good price...so I can print Sudoku for Mom.
    Attached Images Attached Images                            
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Cynn88canada, last year I shopped in mid August and prices were crazy high. This year I am buying when i see things on sale.
    cyn88canada and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Make sure if you are buying that 3 hole punch paper is is letter size not 8.5 x 10" like the package I bought two years ago.
    @cyn88canada Keep an eye on RCSS paper ream deals. Last time though, one had to buy 3 reams to score the lower price. It used to be two reams was enough to score an under $5/ream price but it's gone up. Still have some sheets from the July 2021 buy but soon, someone will need to buy printer paper for home use.
    cyn88canada likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@cyn88canada just a thought.. if its just for personal use, you can also try printing on lined refill paper. I sometimes do that if i dont need it to be on white paper (like for coupons). You just need to make sure to separate the sheets.. my printer will feed in multiple sheets otherwise and jam up. Blank paper is so expensive!
    cyn88canada and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Barbie fans! the digital flyer is showing two bite Barbie mini cupcakes at 2 for $7 in the flyer (ON) or Kimberley's Barbie Frosted sugar cookies for the same price or $3.97 singly.

There's also the usual Barbie toys stuff plus reuseable bag etc. That reminds me, there may be a contest or two with a day left for Barbie fans. Will post!
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    @cyn88canada just a thought.. if its just for personal use, you can also try printing on lined refill paper. I sometimes do that if i dont need it to be on white paper (like for coupons). You just need to make sure to separate the sheets.. my printer will feed in multiple sheets otherwise and jam up. Blank paper is so expensive!
    Thank you for sharing this tip! I think if I see some great prices on lined paper, I will buy some. Mom has some eye issues, so the blank paper is better for her but I've printed a small stash of Sudoku for her, and she seems to be okay with the lined paper. Might be just a slight adjustment for her to ignore the lines, but once she does it a few times, they'll fade into the background. (Kinda like my watermarks on my sneak peeks...I hope!)

I've become an expert at scavenging paper to re-use for Sudoku...any blank side, or even 1/2 blank pages, I've been keeping to print out more Sudoku on. The ONLY reason I'm happy to see a credit card statement come my way...lol! (Mom goes through a LOT of Sudoku. And, she doesn't like the books that Dollar stores sell because they're too easy, so 1/2 of the book is a waste. sigh)

You are right about paper jams! Frustrating. The printer I use is old, and seems to be jamming with more frequency...ugh, I need to be more patient. One at a time. One at a time. One at a...

Anyway...sorry, folks, for bumping this thread up. It's a simple little money-saver for me, and I always appreciate the little things.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Thread Information