User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By fegonia
  • 2 Post By 2shopmom
  • 3 Post By Anna Michele
  • 2 Post By paylessgetmore
  • 1 Post By fegonia

Thread: What coupons do you get from Unlock the Vault promotion?

  1. #1
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    159
    Likes Received
    236
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    1
    Hi folks, GM is running an Unlock the Vault promotion where if you enter the contest, you also receive some coupons in the mail. Has anyone received their coupons yet? What are they? I know they were FPCs last year.

    I'm wondering if it is worth me entering the promotion the maximum of 10 times. You have to buy small boxes of cereal, which are not as economical as the big ones. This is the promotion if anyone is interested: https://unlockvault.ca/ENTRY?LP=EN
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    2shopmom, Cake, dededi and 1 others like this.


  2. #2
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,613
    Likes Received
    2496
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)




    I sent mine in several weeks ago - nothing yet. Hope to get them soon and decide if I want to buy more cereal.

    Quote Originally Posted by fegonia View Post
    Hi folks, GM is running an Unlock the Vault promotion where if you enter the contest, you also receive some coupons in the mail. Has anyone received their coupons yet? What are they? I know they were FPCs last year.

    I'm wondering if it is worth me entering the promotion the maximum of 10 times. You have to buy small boxes of cereal, which are not as economical as the big ones. This is the promotion if anyone is interested: https://unlockvault.ca/ENTRY?LP=EN
    dededi and fegonia like this.

  3. #3
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,489
    Likes Received
    31406
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I got them

    Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  4. #4
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,489
    Likes Received
    31406
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Sorry pics posted out of order

    Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  5. #5
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,222
    Likes Received
    2636
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Sorry pics posted out of order

    Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    It was like 7 or 8 FPC's last year.

    Only 4 FPC's this time I guess ... better than nothing

    Thank you for sharing the photos.

    I am waiting for mine to arrive
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

  6. #6
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    159
    Likes Received
    236
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I got them
    Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    Much appreciated @Anna Michele
    Anna Michele likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •