• 4 Post By cyn88canada
  • 2 Post By Willy14
  • 1 Post By cyn88canada

Thread: Walmart (ON, gta) August 17 - 23

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Aug 29th, 2023
    Okay...this is not working. Gonna try rebooting the computer, see if that helps. I may be back....much later! If the walk occurs.

And, after I get myself another cup of delicious coffee...yum, coffee always tastes so much better when someone treats you, and this whole month will be a treat from Coffee Patron, @dededi! Thank you so much, dededi!!!

See y'all later with more sneak peeks...?
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by cyn88canada; Tue, Aug 15th, 2023 at 02:29 PM. Reason: corrected flyer date
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi cyn88canada. When you get back from your walk, you might want to change the date for the Walmart flyer from August 27 to August 17. I'm sure most of us can figure out this was typo.
    cyn88canada and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Willy14 View Post
    Hi cyn88canada. When you get back from your walk, you might want to change the date for the Walmart flyer from August 27 to August 17. I'm sure most of us can figure out this was typo.
    Thanks, @Willy14 ! Did not notice, even when I scanned the thread titles before I left for my walk. (Walk is done! Lunch is done! Coffee pot is empty! :-( Gardening is...a work in progress, but I have some fresh tomatoes...yay! Also...lots of weeds...boo! Next...zombie fight! LOL.)

Walmart relevant post...hey, CORN at 17 cents!! Whoot! If RCSS has any, all I need is 4, so PM works for me...unless RCSS as a better price...hmmm. Cheers!
    Ciel21 likes this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Surprised to see pump bottles showing for the $4.97 J&J baby shampoo. I've noticed the non-pump 400ml bottles lately are the ones on sale, not the 600ml pump ones.

Longos shoppers-you might score a $4.97 Calming Shampoo by J&J in the clearance sections (back of store but also check for a clearance endcap in Baby/Personal care too). Ancaster had several bottles of the Calming pumps.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Thread Information