Thread: Sobeys (ON) flyer February 29 - March 6

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Mar 7th, 2024
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If your Sobeys has a wide variety of Ricardo kitchen tools and you have the Scene+ pts card, stock up on tools. The wood spoons in the photo don't match my bulkier and heavy wooden spoon I ordered from Ricardo's site but it's better suited to thick stews or soups or tomato sauces than everyday stirring. I highly recommend the turner, which looks like a grey plastic elongated fish turner. It's great for folding an omelet in a frying pan or getting meat off the toaster pan rack. If I decide to hear the siren call of tools, I plan to have my friend with the Scene+card with me so she can collect the points.

I noticed that Voila.ca does not stock all of the Ricardo products online-there was a time the site had a lot of tools and foods but it's rather a teeny curated selection now. I want the cookie dough and I loved the lemon poppyseed loaf from the freezer area too.

Best price for Michelina's frozen entrees this week from the digital flyers I've checked. I have not used an app to verifyy the best price, just reporting what I have seen tonight. Could be a deal worth stocking for March break or those days when no one has time for cooking a meal but needing a quick something for energy or not feeling well but wanting options for food...
    Last edited by Ciel21; Fri, Mar 1st, 2024 at 08:47 PM.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Thread Information