We took the boys to see The Harlem Globetrotters last year and they loved every minute of it! In fact, my son said it was “The Best Night Ever!” We will definitely be seeing it again this year and I wanted to share this great coupon with you all. Enjoy!

On the heels of signing one of the most remarkable rookie classes in team history, the Harlem Globetrotters will bring their 2012 World Tour to the K-Rock Centre in Kingston, ONT on Wednesday, April 4th at 7pm.
Click here http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/Tick...&schedule=list to purchase tickets and Save $7 on tickets when using promotional code MOM. Restrictions apply.
The wows, the laughs, the magic - these moments become the memories that last a lifetime!
Highflying dunks … eye-popping tricks… hilarious jokes … the Globetrotters will have you smiling from start to finish. At the Globetrotters, the game of basketball sets the stage for an experience you will never forget. The Harlem Globetrotters just signed a historic rookie class that includes the top three finishers from the 2011 College Slam Dunk Contest. This year’s roster also features the world’s tallest player – they call him Tiny … At 7-foot, 8-inches, he’s anything but. Players and rosters are subject to change.
Please visit www.harlemglobetrotters.com for more information.

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.
I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!