User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Waiting for spring.... symalteria's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody113 View Post
    Parents Pack- from Johnson's

Call both 1-866-565-2229 & 1-877-223-9807 for the New Parents pack from J&J.

In this comes a free coupon for a johnsons product free and at two different Zellers they have allowed my daughter and I to purchase the johnsons baby gift basket retail $19.99 on the coupons. We picked up 4 thursday as we had one each as well as the hubbies .You didn't even have to cover the taxes

ok i just called for the parents pack and it turns out I have called before 2 months ago totally forgot cause i sent the coupons to my mom so anyway the lady told me that it was fine i could call back every month for the next year and get the parents pack, as well as she told me of Livingwell.ca and to check out their promos, so its totally worth it for the new mommies (or daddies) to call back every month , and she said it only takes 7-10 days to get the coupons, again i didnt even really remember getting these but now i want one since it is good for any product.
    Last edited by symalteria; Mon, Nov 17th, 2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: typo

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by symalteria View Post
    ok i just called for the parents pack and it turns out I have called before 2 months ago totally forgot cause i sent the coupons to my mom so anyway the lady told me that it was fine i could call back every month for the next year and get the parents pack, as well as she told me of Livingwell.ca and to check out their promos, so its totally worth it for the new mommies (or daddies) to call back every month , and she said it only takes 7-10 days to get the coupons, again i didnt even really remember getting these but now i want one since it is good for any product.

Yep...you can call in every month for it, but i don't think they send the "product replacement" every month, I think they just send the $1 off coupons!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

my sis ordered one and she got a replacement coupon for health stuff, like bandaid, listerine, visine, polysporin etc.
    has anyone else recieved this? i thought most ppl got j&j baby stuff?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

that's great

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thank you
    Just browsing why not join us, we would love to have you:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=27681
    kopykatzz

Waiting for spring.... symalteria's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by symalteria View Post

I just got my second johnsons FPC and 3 $1 off coupons , will I be calling next month darn tootin'

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody113 View Post
    Parents Pack- from Johnson's

Call both 1-866-565-2229 & 1-877-223-9807 for the New Parents pack from J&J.

In this comes a free coupon for a johnsons product free and at two different Zellers they have allowed my daughter and I to purchase the johnsons baby gift basket retail $19.99 on the coupons. We picked up 4 thursday as we had one each as well as the hubbies .You didn't even have to cover the taxes
    wow go zellers!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

do they ask how old your child is? like is it for BABIES

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    do they ask how old your child is? like is it for BABIES
    Didn't ask me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information