User Tag List

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I went to our Dollar Giant in Welland, ON and they have some really nice things.
    My mother-in- law loves Pirates of the Carribean and they had A Journal & Pen with the pirates of the Carribean print on it. She is going to go Crazy when I give her that.
    The also had Family Guy Stuff- key chains, note books, pencils, etc.
    I know alot of people that ike Family guy. Personally i like Brian the Dog and Baby Stewie. I picked myself up some of those articles.
    They also sell bubble envelopes and bubble sleeves for wrapping parcels. I like the fact that the price is a dollar.
    The store is Clean, Bright and Organized. Also the selection is Great and the price is Super!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by ilovemykids; Sat, Sep 27th, 2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: editing title

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We have 2 Dollar Giants in Regina, SK. I love both of them. Very nice stuff there. The food section never seems to be well stocked, though. That is my only real complaint.But, the crafts section is well stocked and the stuff there IS only a dollar each. Now, that is what I like to see. Some of the things I have seen in the Dollar Giant really seems like it is worth OVER a dollar, but, is STILL just a dollar. IDK where they find this good stuff.
    Last edited by jmintuck; Sat, Nov 1st, 2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: missd a letter

Proud Mama of 3!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Dollar Giant in Brockville is enjoyable as well. The only issue I have is the employees. Most of them look like a bear bit their *coughs* butt. I think they need to get a lil something more often then they may crack a smile! :D

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I want to go to the dollar giant!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Dollar Giant Store loaction :
    2535 East Hastings Street
    Vancouver BC

Dollar Giant offers all their products for a dollar each.

They have a wide variety of useful products, some are even better then the ones at other stores. Most of their products are really useless pieces of crap, so i wouldn't expect anything of high quality,they break really easily, but they're cheap. The only thing i like about it is the food section with candy, pop, chips, junk food as they're way cheaper than normal stores. If your just looking for random stuff, or just want something cheap, its good to check out Dollar Giant.

Over our summer whenever we did have a time to go by Dollar giant we would go there for ice-cream and pop because its so cheap. Once we bought water balloons but they brake really easily compared to other store ones.

The dollar giant here is usually a mess, there's stuff everywhere in some places. Its usually the items which are around the same that are just shoved in 1 place.

items offered:

Food/drinks: They offer lots of pop and candy which is good because its real cheap compared to other stores. Check the expiry date before you buy because sometimes i found expired ones.

Toys: They offer really cheap toys which are good for short time uses, they break easily. Includes : cards, toy figures, and random toys, depends on your Dollar Giant and the season you buy it in, in summer they would have balls and Frisbee.

Household products: They offer most household products that are unbranded or has a brand which you didn't even know it existed. Most of these products are not as good compared to official branded ones.

School supplies: Ive bought some pencils before from Dollar Giant and they broke in seconds after i sharpened them. Get better ones for around the same price at other stores.

Pros:

-Cheap!!!!!!
    -Some useful products

Cons:
    -Products are not built as good
    -Sometimes a mess in places

Ratings for Dollar Giant :

Cheap: 10/10
    Cleanness: 7.5/10
    Service: 8/10
    Usefulness of products : 5.5/10

Overall a really cheap store to purchase from, only thing i would recommend is cheap food and toys. They might have some really good products but that's rarely.
    Last edited by 999asd; Sun, Mar 22nd, 2009 at 07:37 PM.

Thread Information