User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FutureShop in Timmins is now open!!

I recommend ANYONE in the Northern Ontario area to go. On a recent shopping trip during the grand opening weekend I was amazed at the quality of Customer Service!

You really don't need to do much other than go in and look slightly confused. The staff is amazing!

We were looking for an attachement to go with our GPS System, (it helps to know if your looking for the male or female attachements, though the staff is very knowledgable and willing to ask all the questions required). Though they didn't have the piece we were looking for they were more than helpful in letting us know where we could obtain such a piece. We also decided to look around, doing so, we were approached by a gentleman in the movie section, while looking for a particularily unpopular series my husband and I are addicted to (Kenny VS Spenny), and hoped they had copies of it. The young man went out of his way to find Season 2 for us, and asked if we needed any more help, we said no and left his department. A few moments later as we were browsing the phone section on our way out the same young man came to us with two movies in his hands, it was Season 1 & 3, he had gone to the stock room, found them and searched us out in the crowd to make sure we left satisfied.

As long as you have a basic idea of what your looking for, the prices are fair, if not compairable to Walmart, and the customer service is to be applauded!! Never have I had a better Grand Opening shopping experience. I will return and will go there for all our movie and electronic needs in the future!!

5 Stars, 2 Thumbs up, Don't know what else to say!!
    This thread is currently associated with: A&W, Future Shop, Walmart
    For Free, or Not For Free, That is the Question

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I recently went to the new store in Timmins to "just look". Curious as to what all the talk was about I was very pleased to find an immaculatly clean store with lots of friendly staff. I was greeted pretty well at the door and every 5-10 minutes someone would ask if they could help me find something. I was about to leave the store when my husband pipped up " I would like to get a new T.V." We went into the home theater department and to our surprise found a 42 inch tv for$ 699.99 the lowest price we found anywhere and a great make/model. Kyle our assistant asked if we were interested in the payment plan OAC of course with 0 interest 0 down for 90 days.I was definatly sold on the idea and to my surprise it took 5 minutes for approval all we needed was a credit card and a drivers liscense in less than a half hour we were home with this huge T.V. We needed a wall kit to properly hang the t.v and new cables we returned to the store and the friendly sales associateKYLE remembered us and walked us through the challening bit of the hook up to our surprise again it was easy no hassles I found him to be helpful kind and very friendly he didn't talk down to us or convince us to buy unneccessary hardware unlike a couple other places tried in town. I felt so good about our purchase I have decided everyone in the family gets a future shop gift card for christmas this year And the kids will be happy to get the new WII system we have been saying is too expensive as its the lowest price in town $269.99 I am SO PLEASED with the new store I COULD REVIEW for them all day!

Thread Information