Trading Score
    106 (100%)

Anyone here?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Hi!
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

Hi!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

So how goes the couponing? Finding any good ones? If you get our local paper delivered, this Saturdays had 3 flyer inserts. Nice!
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

Couponing is awesome! I love it! I organized my binder with tabby things to separate, so much better and it sure was soothing! I love looking at the flyers and trying to figure out what is a good deal and what is not. I love collecting new coupons and my girls even help doing it they love it too! Unfortunately I don't get the paper delivered but my friend picked me up one with the inserts I can't wait to see them! I love seeing new coupons and then organizing them in my binder, however my binder is getting quite heavy lol.

How is your couponing going? Do you know many more couponers here in Thunder Bay? My friend is the only one i know and now you well sort of lol. When I say I coupon my other friends look at me as if i'm crazy and when i show them my coupon binder they look at me like i should be locked up, like i've gone mad....do you get that reaction too from your non-coupon friends? lol
    breylormom likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm here too! Good luck w/ your couponing. This is a quiet board but we do meet for a coupon swap every couple of months. I believe the next meeting is in June. Hope to see ya there.
    boberrymom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Yeah, I get the "you're nuts" looks too. Then when they hear how much I saved the looks change to amazement. There's a lot of couponers in Thunder Bay now but I've never seen another person with a binder while I'm shopping. I've been at it a couple years and still am a little shy about being seen with a binder of coupons. But I don't let it stop me! I don't do big coupon shops now, I try and break it up so I don't have a ton of coupons in one transaction. I just hate holding the line up. It's fun though. Don't forget to email your favorite companies and ask if they send out coupons, don't be shy. The part about couponing I like the least is going through my binder at the end of a month to find all the expired ones.
    boberrymom likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I'm here too. Everyone like coupons, so do I.
    boberrymom likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

Where do I find the coupon swap and when in june? I will have to look a little more in this forum.
    I used to hate holding up the line now i try to be more organized with my coupons and try to group everything that i have coupons for so that the cashier doesn't have to look to see if i followed the fine print. If I hold up the line, i hold up the line, its totally worth the money I save besides i would rather hold up the line saving money rather than having a price checker have to run across the store to find out a price lol. I do try to break my shopping trips up though but i usually am on limited time. I absolutely love going thru the flyers and taking out the coupons i will use. This week though not much

I hate going through my binder too. And just for you all to know, i have some April 30 expiring ones that i am giving away if anyone can use them. Its easier for me to send them in town or just drop them off so if anyone is interested, look at my trade list and pm if you want any that expire april 30.

So glad there are more people here in Thunder Bay couponing although i don't see many with binders either in the stores nor many using them at the cashiers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I may be wrong on June date for coupon swap. We mite have agreed to late May. Can't remember exactly. There should be a message on this board with date and time in the future. We have met 2X or 3X ? so far and usually meet at the Timmies on Memorial.

I keep track of my coupon use. At this time my usage for 2012 is $142.99. I'm happy w/ this total as there are only 2 of us at home and we were out of the country for a month. I have a good stockpile so right now I am only buying what I will use in the near future.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Waving hello. I would be interested in joining a coupon swap too.

I made a coupon wallet with divider sections that fits nicely into my purse. I prop my purse in the front of the cart with the wallet open. I can easily & descretely thumb through my coupons when shopping. When I get to the til, I have them all ready to go. I usually ask the cashier how she wants them...all at beginnig, all at the end, or as we go along. All cashiers seem to process them differently. A smile and a thank you usually gets me a "congrats" at the end if I saved a decent amount. Nothing beats being pleasant and polite when couponing! And yes, I too hate expiring or expired coupons. I actually have a ton that will be expiring April 30th that I can't use. So sad.
    Mrsb07 and boberrymom like this.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

Thread Information