User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By grannyg
  • 1 Post By kappi

Thread: coupon tear pads

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,

I've been out of the couponing "loop" for about a year. I was wondering if anyone has seen decent tear pads in moncton and if so, where?

I had heard that they were not doing toonies for tummies this year, and I really havent seen much at shoppers.

Any suggestions?
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I have found tear pads have been hit or miss lately. I do occasionally find some at Jean-Coutu or Zellers, but that's about it besides the coupon zone ones from the Superstore.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Same here. I rarely find any. That with the newspaper insert coupons being unworthy of buying for me lately has myde my coupon stock run low. Hopefully it will pick up soon. I haven't been to J.C. in a long time. What were the latest coupons there?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Anytime i go to moncton,,, all i ever see is empty cardboard..... but then again, ppl always take more than their share.
    Jmarshall likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by C.RoyCanada View Post
    Same here. I rarely find any. That with the newspaper insert coupons being unworthy of buying for me lately has myde my coupon stock run low. Hopefully it will pick up soon. I haven't been to J.C. in a long time. What were the latest coupons there?
    I found these

Save $2 off any L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Product
    Save $1 on any Tresemme split remedy product
    Save $1 with the purchase of any St. Ives Facial Scrub of Cleanser product

There were lots at the JC on Mountian road when I was in...but that was a few weeks ago. Not sure what's left now.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by C.RoyCanada View Post
    I found these

Save $2 off any L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Product
    Save $1 on any Tresemme split remedy product
    Save $1 with the purchase of any St. Ives Facial Scrub of Cleanser product

There were lots at the JC on Mountian road when I was in...but that was a few weeks ago. Not sure what's left now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Come out to the coupon swaps here in Moncton, and you can get lots. The rep who places some of the tear pads in stores is providing me with her extras and left overs when she changes them....I bring them to the swaps and share with everyone! She used to throw them out, Now we get them!
    they are all listed on my page and there are several in the Moncton/ Sackville/ Shediac area in the coming week.

Hope to see some of you there. there are many local couponers who get together weekly through the swaps we arrange.

Ruth Ann
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

It is harder to find coupons now that it was just a year ago. Some people are greedy. I have now stop sharing all the coupons that I'm finding as they all disapear as soon as someone posted about them . I usually find some at Sobeys and SDM.
    Jmarshall likes this.
    Got $120 AGC. Joined end of FEB 2011. Join the fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kappi

I've just join SUPERPOINTS, how about you ??? http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/7n547a

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree Kappi, I used to post a list when I found coupons, but now there is no point. People are stealing the whole pads, and it is frustrating. If it was just getting used up by multiple people, I would be so happy to know there are that many new couponers, but we all know there are a few who are spoiling it for the rest.
    We have weekly swaps, and I find it is my best source of finding the coupons I am looking for (without having to deal with trades).

As I mentioned above, I will be having loads of Tear Pad coupons to share as well...the rep has a schedule to stick to, and if she has pads of coupons left in her box, when the time comes to change them, she is giving them to me to share. I have a box full that I am bringing out to the swaps....lever, high liner, pedigree, whiskas, kashi, van houtte, etc...
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

thank you forthe reply addoody. Ruthie...i will check out your page tomorrow and hopefully the meeting will be at a time that works for me. It's great for that rep to be giving you all these coupons for you to share with the rest of us.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks eveyone. I might just attend one of the swaps! Im on my way out to look for coupons just to kill time...fingers crossed!

Thread Information