User Tag List

Page 29 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I love McD's pancakes, too. Ever try their griddle cake sandwiches?! OMG......SINFUL

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I love McDonald's. I love their pancakes--I don't know what makes them different from my own pancakes, or other restaurants, but they're awesome. I also like McDonald's coffee. I didn't realize how much I liked it until after Roll Up The Rim ended.
    nat77 likes this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

We were talking about this at my son's playgroup this morning.... cravings we had when pregnant.

The only odd one I can think of was Orange Tic Tacs. Never had 'em since high school...but would rip thru a box of them when I was pregnant...lol Those and Mini Eggs.

Any current 'guilty pleasures'?? I love, love, Ralph Lauren perfume.... but it has been discontinued The only place I've been able to find it is eBay. ...and they want a fortune for it. I also love, when I get the chance, to walk the beach looking for seaglass.

I had DS for a haircut today... which is plain hell on Mama. He fights, cries, squirms, screams, runs away..... but we got 'er done. He got his first 'buzz cut' today. It looks adorable!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

beef dips with aus jus - ate 1 everyday I was pregnant with my first sometime twice a day

second kid - no cravings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    We were talking about this at my son's playgroup this morning.... cravings we had when pregnant.
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    beef dips with aus jus - ate 1 everyday I was pregnant with my first sometime twice a day

second kid - no cravings!!!
    Oh, I could go for one of those right about now!!! YUMMM!

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post

The only odd one I can think of was Orange Tic Tacs. Never had 'em since high school...but would rip thru a box of them when I was pregnant...lol Those and Mini Eggs.

Any current 'guilty pleasures'?? I love, love, Ralph Lauren perfume.... but it has been discontinued The only place I've been able to find it is eBay. ...and they want a fortune for it. I also love, when I get the chance, to walk the beach looking for seaglass.

I had DS for a haircut today... which is plain hell on Mama. He fights, cries, squirms, screams, runs away..... but we got 'er done. He got his first 'buzz cut' today. It looks adorable!!
    My DS is not very fun with haircuts either BUT I found this place here in Toronto called Melonheads... he gets to sit in a thomas tank engine, plays with a bucket of toys and they have big screens with cartoons playing. I take him there now and he's a complete angel. Definitely worth the extra money for me lol!

When I was pregnant I craved milk.... I don't know why but I drank milk all day long. One of my old teachers craved cement... it was weird and funny!
    trish1980 and hogama like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I craved Campbell's Tomato Soup and Orange Juice.....together.

My secret dream of dreams and special wish for mother's day is to be able to pee in a room all by myself.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    When I was pregnant with my daughter, I craved Campbell's Tomato Soup and Orange Juice.....together.

My secret dream of dreams and special wish for mother's day is to be able to pee in a room all by myself.
    gross... lol... and I hear ya about having a lil' privacy!!! LOL It's like they know the sound of the door closing and are there immediately!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aidensmom10 View Post
    My DS is not very fun with haircuts either BUT I found this place here in Toronto called Melonheads... he gets to sit in a thomas tank engine, plays with a bucket of toys and they have big screens with cartoons playing. I take him there now and he's a complete angel. Definitely worth the extra money for me lol!

When I was pregnant I craved milk.... I don't know why but I drank milk all day long. One of my old teachers craved cement... it was weird and funny!
    I heard about Melonheads.....lol. It sounds like a blast! I did take DS's portable DVD.... but he wasn't very interested in it. My arms felt like spaghetti noodles from trying to hold him still. I don't think I could swing trips to Toronto just to geet DS's haircut..... but it would be nice if he sat still for a haircut!

I couldn't get enough milk, either... but I've always liked milk and drink it all the time!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by izzybeerose2003 View Post
    Trish , I have seen Crystal Light slurpees at 7 -Eleven and at Shells stations...Plus they are yummy...I too am addicted to Slurpees!!
    You just made my day...if I can find one that carries them. Definitely out on the hunt tomorrow (I will drink 3 of them!).

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    You just made my day...if I can find one that carries them. Definitely out on the hunt tomorrow (I will drink 3 of them!).
    Come out my way.......our Co-op gas bar has them too, along with koolaid ones and coke, dr. pepper and such.......can't get enough slurpees myself. i lived off of them while i was pregnant with my son and i still drink a ton of them.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by izzybeerose2003 View Post
    Trish , I have seen Crystal Light slurpees at 7 -Eleven and at Shells stations...Plus they are yummy...I too am addicted to Slurpees!!
    OoOoOooooo I wonder how many points are in 1 of those bad boys?

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    Come out my way.......our Co-op gas bar has them too, along with koolaid ones and coke, dr. pepper and such.......can't get enough slurpees myself. i lived off of them while i was pregnant with my son and i still drink a ton of them.
    KOOLAID!!!!!!! I'm moving there!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    KOOLAID!!!!!!! I'm moving there!
    Damn rights!!!!!!!! the blue raspberry lemonade is to die for!!!!!! but you can also make your own if you have a blender.

1pkg koolaid
    1 cup sugar
    fill blender with ice cubes
    water to fill in the cracks between the ice (i use sprite cuz then the ice does not fuse together and it tastes better)

so yummy!!!!!!

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aidensmom10 View Post

That sounds like a pretty sweet hair dresser place! I can't complain, Pressley is an angel when he gets his hair cut. Our hairdresser is always going on and on how excellent he does and normal kids his age usually takes about an hour to do and he's done within 15 minutes. Plus, he's a ladies man, so he flirts with every lady in sight. LOL

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    Damn rights!!!!!!!! the blue raspberry lemonade is to die for!!!!!! but you can also make your own if you have a blender.

1pkg koolaid
    1 cup sugar
    fill blender with ice cubes
    water to fill in the cracks between the ice (i use sprite cuz then the ice does not fuse together and it tastes better)

so yummy!!!!!!
    Wonder if it would taste as good with a package of sugar free koolaid? I guess I'll find out this summer. Thanks

Page 29 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread Information