User Tag List

Page 30 of 136 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    Wonder if it would taste as good with a package of sugar free koolaid? I guess I'll find out this summer. Thanks

The Pkg's of koolaid that i use are sugar free cuz you have to add the sugar to make them......i am sure that you could use an artificial sweetner like splenda or something in place of the white sugar........

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

MAC'S Stores carry sugar free slurpees too!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

1 - I did not realize how amazing private pee time was until i had a 2 year old
    2 - Beaners (maybe a western thing??) is the greatest place ever to get kids hair cut. Movies, car and dinosaur seats and a ball pit work wonders at convincing a toddler that getting a haircut is the greatest thing since chocolate.
    3 - I also craved copious amounts of chocolate milk when pregnant with my latest son. My first i had no cravings whatsoever which i was supremely disappointed about. I was really looking forward at seeing what kind of bizarre things i would find appealing.

Also - Yay for slurpees!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I don't like funny socks...as I have sock issues the only time I stray from white ankle sports socks is if I have a pair of ppants or shorts the same color....I also do not have a sock bin !! I wear 2 ....I wash 2 ....I dry 2 lol...I match 2...now my mom on the other hand appears to have a small laundry basket of odd socks ....

cooking wise I am cooking for myself as my roomie and I rarely cook for each other as he eats anything ...I am a fuss pot !!! so cookbook wise probably something easy and healthy...I do have a crockpot and canning cookbook...

chocolate cake....hmmm they are all yummy !

slurpee's.....I live way too close to "Sev" it is only 4 houses and across the street .....

I was thinking about buying the slushie mix flavor you add to shaved ice to make snow cones....I saw a pkge that had several of the bottles of flavor.....

Fav fast would be lil Ceasers ....nothing like fresh pepperoni pizza !!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

umm I don't think I would go for a pedicure either....eww a stranger touching my feet ...yuck !

I did pack away my winter runners the other day as leather high tops are too hot and found a pair of Adidas runners @ Costco...not quite ready for my flip flops yet...although since they too are new I did consider wearing them around the house to break them in....
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 01:04 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

For me I craved watermelon while I was pregnant, couldn't get enough of it. I ate one of the seedless ones every couple of days.

As for socks I only ever wear black, but I did see a really cool pair of hippo socks at Walmart I've been eyeing...LOL

I am also a slushie addict, my fave is the coke slushie and they are at Empire theatres here so every time I go to a movie I get a supersize one!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

MMMmmm... slushies!!! If I can get away with and I don't have to speak to anyone for the rest of the day, i will splurge in a purple/grape shushie. But since it makes your whole mouth DARK purple, I try to avoid that! So, I'll go with lime or orange! LOL

I should be drinking the sugar free ones, too. I don't think i've ever seen them around here....

I'm a T1 diabetic, so the regular ones drive my sugar wayyyy up!

Oh, and thanks for the recipe for the shushies!! I'll have to try that this summer. If we ever have summer. There was SNOW on the ground this morning. YUK!
    Last edited by hogama; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 09:01 AM.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    We were talking about this at my son's playgroup this morning.... cravings we had when pregnant.

The only odd one I can think of was Orange Tic Tacs. Never had 'em since high school...but would rip thru a box of them when I was pregnant...lol Those and Mini Eggs.

Any current 'guilty pleasures'?? I love, love, Ralph Lauren perfume.... but it has been discontinued The only place I've been able to find it is eBay. ...and they want a fortune for it. I also love, when I get the chance, to walk the beach looking for seaglass.

I had DS for a haircut today... which is plain hell on Mama. He fights, cries, squirms, screams, runs away..... but we got 'er done. He got his first 'buzz cut' today. It looks adorable!!
    What did'nt I crave while pregnant! I would eat anything and everything is sight. I guess that's why I gained an average of 50 pounds with each preganancy, Thank god I have been able to loose it every time, just took a little longer with each pregnancy. My baby will be one next weekend and just this past week I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I am so happy.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I had a question in my PMs this morning when I checked....

Hey there,

I have a question for my buddy Peachykeen. Does she drink coffee?

Thanks

Might want to throw that out to everyone here!!! Do YOU drink coffee?

My answer is 'no'. I stopped drinking coffee, probably 6 - 7 years ago as it was starting to bother my stomach....

But tea, on the other hand.... I'll drink it anywhere, anytime!!! black tea, green tea, lemon tea..... it's all good!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    When I was pregnant with my daughter, I craved Campbell's Tomato Soup and Orange Juice.....together.

My secret dream of dreams and special wish for mother's day is to be able to pee in a room all by myself.
    Oh what I would'nt give to be able to pee in peace. I have'nt peed in peace since I was 19. I had my first when I was 20 and now I am 29 with 4 little monkeys. It's been 9 years since I have had any me time. But as much as I would love some me time, time with my kids while they are still young and don't talk back is so precious

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Hey there,

Thanks

My answer is 'no'. I stopped drinking coffee, probably 6 - 7 years ago as it was starting to bother my stomach....

But tea, on the other hand.... I'll drink it anywhere, anytime!!! black tea, green tea, lemon tea..... it's all good!
    I drink both tea and coffee, but only decafe And I have a keurig brewer
    Last edited by luc_anna; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Oh what I would'nt give to be able to pee in peace. I have'nt peed in peace since I was 19. I had my first when I was 20 and now I am 29 with 4 little monkeys. It's been 9 years since I have had any me time. But as much as I would love some me time, time with my kids while they are still young and don't talk back is so precious
    LOL this is pretty much going to be me. I had my first at 19 and he just turned 3 and I haven't gotten privacy since he started walking at one. Now I'm getting ready to hopefully have another etc and will probably not have peace in the bathroom for a few years to come haha.
    - Also I have a boxer puppy who NEVER wants to be alone and always has to come in with me too sigh lol

I love coffee but I'm extremely picky with coffee... I am in love with Timmies coffee but when I make coffee at home in the coffee maker I hate it lol. I'm obviously doing something wrong. but now I have my Keurig so I'm all good not using the coffee maker Reading everyone say Mcdonalds coffee is awesome is making me want to try it! I also love french vanilla cappuccinos
    Last edited by Aidensmom10; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 09:18 AM.
    luc_anna, hogama and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Hey there,

Thanks

I drink coffee--- a LOT of coffee!!!! I like all kinds, flavours, variety.... as long as it has CAFFEINE!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Hey there,

Thanks

I don't drink coffee or tea!!!! Milk, juice, pop (once in a while) and water........and i can't forget the slurpees!!!!!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aidensmom10 View Post
    LOL this is pretty much going to be me. I had my first at 19 and he just turned 3 and I haven't gotten privacy since he started walking at one. Now I'm getting ready to hopefully have another etc and will probably not have peace in the bathroom for a few years to come haha.
    - Also I have a boxer puppy who NEVER wants to be alone and always has to come in with me too sigh lol

I love coffee but I'm extremely picky with coffee... I am in love with Timmies coffee but when I make coffee at home in the coffee maker I hate it lol. I'm obviously doing something wrong. but now I have my Keurig so I'm all good not using the coffee maker Reading everyone say Mcdonalds coffee is awesome is making me want to try it! I also love french vanilla cappuccinos
    I have a chocolate lab who some times feels the need to follow the kids in, some times it feels like I have an audience while I am going to the washroom
    julesie-pie likes this.

Page 30 of 136 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread Information