User Tag List

Newfielover
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday, I got an eMail from Mark's telling me that it was the last day to use my 20% off coupon that they had sent to me as a new sign-up to their Mark's Club. So, in I go, thinking that I don't really need anything. But there they were - a perfectly sized pair of O-r-a-n-g-e sneaks. No tag, no price. They fit me to a TEE. Walked around looking at the sale items, and there was a very cool K-Way knee length windproof/waterproof jacket MARKed down from $49.99 to $24.99. One left, and it fit perfectly, too. Well....how could I not? Anyway, get to the till, present the coupon and the shoes ended up costing $4 and the jacket (it's the kind that folds up into it's own pouch was $19.98. Then the cashier gives me another $10 off card that started today. So, because I was so lucky yesterday, I went to a different Mark's today and got $9 Lee jeans, and gorgeous pair of waterproof suede cloggers for $19.99 (from $49.99) and another pair of chinos for half price. I love Mark's
    This thread is currently associated with: Mark's

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

geee...I wish we had a Mark`s....lucky you!!

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Mark's is really great and I think totally under-rated - although for women's clothes I find ours to be hit and miss, and we have one of the biggest in Canada. But for men's clothes, they are great. Also, they will take ANYTHING back, no questions asked. This has always been the policy at the one I shop at in PEI. Farmers' boots have come back with manure all over them and Mark;s doesn't bat an eye - they just replace them if anything was slightly worng. You can usually find a coupon in one of their flyers or go on a 20% off night. If you have a family member that works there, you get 20% off with your family card too. Hubby gets all his clothes there - for professional work and for the barn! I would rate it 5/5 for sure!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Mark's never-iron shirts. They are a dream, and they're cut so well for my figure.
    The only negative thing I have to say about Mark's is their retail stores being so gloomy with their ugly fluorescent lighting. It just makes the store feel so, blah.

Thread Information