User Tag List

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, May 7th, 2012
    Hi Everyone,

Australian Gold SPF Coupon save 1.00 off when you use this coupon at Sobey's.

http://australiangold.ca/gold-savings/

Enjoy!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some Sobeys don't even accept printables coupons.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ I have used printable ones before at the Sobey's I go to and there has never has been a problem? Maybe it depends on the location? I guess to maybe call the location you go to before hand and see.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    ^ I have used printable ones before at the Sobey's I go to and there has never has been a problem? Maybe it depends on the location? I guess to maybe call the location you go to before hand and see.
    Thank you for contacting Sobeys Customer Care.
    Due to the large amount of fraudulent online coupons circulating, Sobeys will not be honouring online coupons at this time. Coupons must be part of a merchandising program between the merchandiser and vendor. We do accept coupons from www.save.ca and www.websaver.ca
    Manufacturer coupons are accepted by stores provided the issuing vendor regulations are met. Each coupon is evaluated on an individual basis by store management. If you have any concerns please feel free to speak with the store manager or franchisee where you shop who will be happy to assist you.
    We strive at all times to provide our customers with quality products at competitive prices. Products advertised in the weekly flyers are offered at a discount price as an invitation to customers to shop in our stores. Pricing is continuously reviewed by our analysts and is determined by the competitive market, store banner and store location. We do not offer price matching at our Sobeys stores.
    Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ That is messed up? I just used one at Sobey's???HMM????maybe it was just my luck? But then why do they have them online if people can not use them? Even if Sobey's doesn't except it, WM will take other store coupons.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Thread Information