User Tag List

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

good morning all,'

i am in need of so serious help i updated my adobe flash player and since i have done that nothing that requires flash player will work, it shows all choppy and comes in and out of picture, but it wont show the whole picture just little parts of it here and there. i have tried to trouble shoot the problem but all of the solutions that they give are not enough, i have everything set to what it should be and still nothing, im getting so frustrated because if you call the 1800 # they want you to pay $ to get support from them other wise your on your own and have to use the forum or use their trouble shoooting and its not working anyone else having this issue that they have solved. i have the following operating system - Windows 7 running IE9(64bit)

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN THANK YOU ALL WHO READ AND TRY TO HELP ME have a great day
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft

Trading Score
    283 (100%)

Not sure what you have tried, give this a try. In Internet Explorer select Tools icon, and then click Internet Options. Click Advanced Tab and then under the Accelerated graphics, select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box. Click Apply and then click Ok. Close IE and try again.

If the above does not help try the below.
    http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...-video-or.html

Hope this helps.

Thread Information