User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By claire71170

Thread: Got my FREE CLEAR Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy duo pack @SDM

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

It was right by the cashier. It came in a black box - 50ml Shampoo and 50 ml Conditioner.
    I also made a 5.00 purchase milk plus gum so I can get Smart food Popcorn for FREE - ( my first try and they were in stock)
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    RibbonsUndone likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did you have to make a specific purchase to qualify for the free item?
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Not really sure because i had my 5 dollars worth with me to get the free popcorn then I asked her about the CLear duo pack and she just gave it to me

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I didn't get one mind you I didn't ask as I assumed they would give you one once I scanned my optimum card.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The beauty consultant who checked me out forgot to give me one but when I asked she gave it to me right away!
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

At my local SDM, the cashier said I have to buy $10 worth of stuff to get that!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The flyer did not say that its says "FREE " for optimum card users.. I get so mad when cashiers make up their rule. I got mine by just asking the cashier.
    Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase
    WishList: Any food ; bread, cereal, waffles, nuggets, burgers, crackers, juice & Chicken or meat.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I asked, and i was told they didnt have any. That they never got any in. To me, that is false advertising, every store should have had some.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the shoppers at Yonge & Davenport in Toronto today. At first the cashier said I had to purchase the Clear products to get the trial (how does that even make sense? isn;t that the purpose of the trial?!). She then checked in the back (presumeably with her manager) and then came back and said, yes, it's free and rang it up as $0.01!! Okay, I understand it's only a penny but it's the principle of things. If it's free, it's FREE. I told her no, you can't do that and she says the system won't let her scan it without entering an amount.

I am going to be calling in with a complaint. Usually I don't but this really upsets me.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I visited 2 stores yesterday, and none have that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newbiesaver View Post
    I went to the shoppers at Yonge & Davenport in Toronto today. At first the cashier said I had to purchase the Clear products to get the trial (how does that even make sense? isn;t that the purpose of the trial?!). She then checked in the back (presumeably with her manager) and then came back and said, yes, it's free and rang it up as $0.01!! Okay, I understand it's only a penny but it's the principle of things. If it's free, it's FREE. I told her no, you can't do that and she says the system won't let her scan it without entering an amount.

I am going to be calling in with a complaint. Usually I don't but this really upsets me.

Lol at my local SDM it rang in at 0.02$! The cash supervisor made her rule that people have to spend $10 to get that stuff, I was like "yeah right"!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Thread Information