User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: samplesource in mail

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    received mone my box was opened and tampered with and only had two samples so sad : (
    Kim, I'm so sorry to hear that. Why must people be so mean to others. If they wanted one, all they had to do was go to the website and order one for themselves. I'm sorry this happened to you. Your such a great person.

I did receive mine today in the mail, it had all the samples I requested along with an FPC for scrubbing bubbles and 2 coupons for Jergens lotion and 2 coupons for the ladies schick razor. I was very happy. I also received 2 trades today, so it was a great mail day
    KK7 likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I got mine too, it was a pleasant surprise because I didn't remember ordering it. Harvest crunch bar didn't last long, even my picky eaters liked it.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Kim, I'm so sorry to hear that. Why must people be so mean to others. If they wanted one, all they had to do was go to the website and order one for themselves. I'm sorry this happened to you. Your such a great person.

I did receive mine today in the mail, it had all the samples I requested along with an FPC for scrubbing bubbles and 2 coupons for Jergens lotion and 2 coupons for the ladies schick razor. I was very happy. I also received 2 trades today, so it was a great mail day

thanks Holly as sad as I am it isn't end of the workd(or aleat that is what I am trying to tell myself lol)

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Got mine, but my box was opened! Rubber band used to close the box. No FPC scrubbing bubbles for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information