User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bicks Relish

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,
    I have been scouring the city looking for the "Bicks relish"$.50 coupons that were out at Food Basics! Does anyone know where some are all the tear pads are empty! Need some for up coming sale ....will trade?
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiepet View Post
    Hello,
    I have been scouring the city looking for the "Bicks relish"$.50 coupons that were out at Food Basics! Does anyone know where some are all the tear pads are empty! Need some for up coming sale ....will trade?
    I saw a full tearpad at Metro Wellington ...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went there right away after you said that and the tear pads were empty! However scored chocolate milk coupons for Natrel .75 off 1litre good until Oct31,2012 and a few Nutri-Grain coupons for .50 off.... Thanks anyway!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

I have some for trade if you're still looking?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Coupon Zone (Loblaws family stores) had the Bick's relish coupon.
    There were piles at the RCSS on Oxford E.

I price matched Fresh Co for the Bicks relish at $1 and used a CZ Bicks relish coupon for $0.50 off, paying $0.50.

For the best possible deals:
    **That location will let you price-match, use a manufacturers coupon and the CZ coupon for the same item (ie stacking)**
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

removed comment....we are not allowed to moderate other members posts as per Boo's latest thread
    Insulting or attacking another SmartCanucks member = BAN
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, May 9th, 2012 at 12:38 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Misuse ????
    Against the rules??

Not true at that particular store location.
    I have discussed this issue with many customer service managers and the store manager multiple times.
    I am doing *precisely what the store wants*.

My suggestion (but not telling anyone what they should do) is that anyone who is interested in this issue, first call this store's customer service and pose this precise question.

"Does your store location allow people to combine a manufacturer's coupon and a coupon zone coupon on the exact same item?"
    Here is their phone number:(519) 434-4662

Next, if hearing it over the phone is not enough, anyone can go in-person to that location and discuss it with several customer service managers and the store manager.

What anyone decides to do after finding out the truth is up to that person. ( but I have some polite suggestions)

I am doing is *absolutely within that store's policy*

BTW I am so ethical that I check in at customer service to see of any policies on price-matching or coupons have changed before I shop.

Also- I will be shopping at that location on Wednesday or Thursday ( during the day) and anyone can meet me there for friendly interaction.
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: polite and inclusive language...removed quote
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I do go to that location. It is close to me and have asked many times. I went there today on my lunch for the new CZ ones and they said absolutely not. they also directed me to the back of the coupon which says cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. The coupon itself states it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    I do go to that location. It is close to me and have asked many times. I went there today on my lunch for the new CZ ones and they said absolutely not. they also directed me to the back of the coupon which says cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. The coupon itself states it

BTW, you're right. ON policies about couponing don't let you stacking. Am I Right?

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

ok I really don`t want to get into any type of disagreement -- however I have spoke with the manager at RCSS (gamage) and they did tell me specifically (in person) today that they`ve flipped back and forth on letting you use both (CZ & MAN) however have since come up with a ``confirmed`` answer and that is that you CAN use both as long as the coupon(s) DON`T exceed the value of the product -(whether the coupon says NOT to be combined or not) and he also stated that this policy is now in effect at Oxford W as well and this confirmed decision is VERY recent and unfortunately not all staff are aware of it -but if you run into a problem using both to have the Cashier call over a CSM and it will quickly get addressed so that you can do it. Hope this clears up any questions.
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

At any of the stores that have liberal policies on price-matching or couponing, I go directly to customer service managers or store managers to get as close to the real scoop on policies and procedures as possible.

I am very grateful when I am able to ethically and properly get great deals.

There are numerous posts by me in various threads where I discuss the efforts I make to be co-operative and ethical in my relations with store staff.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 08:27 PM.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I do the same. But my comment was not meant to be an attack or anything. I did talk to a CSm today. I have been doing this for 4 years and not a new to this or how it works. Stores do sure make their own policies.
    Either way. when a coupon states something we should follow. If it was not meant to follow the direction it would not state that. And if you look at the corporate policy it states that you cant.
    I do follow the guidlines set out on coupons and the corporate policy.

i will call RCSS head office tomorrow for clarification.

If anyone feels that they are doing a good thing not following the coupon statmements and what they know is a corporate policy that is fine. If ppl allow you to get away with it and you feel ok about that, well that is your right.
    If we have ever learned anything it is that every person at a store makes their own policy.

I feel morally obligated to follow the rules set out by the coupons and corporate policy.

BTW!! There was a comment before from someone who is a wonderful, honest person and i will let you know who you are. Not directed at you hun!!

BTW RCSS does not have a liberal coupon policy it is black and white. no one follows it. That's the problem
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: removed attacking comment

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am following precisely what the store manager and customer service tell me to do while I shop at this store.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Insulting or attacking another SmartCanucks member = BAN this is a recent thread started by Boo....since this thread is a bit heated thought it best to post this reminder here ...
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, May 9th, 2012 at 03:39 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by javamama1974 View Post
    ok I really don`t want to get into any type of disagreement -- however I have spoke with the manager at RCSS (gamage) and they did tell me specifically (in person) today that they`ve flipped back and forth on letting you use both (CZ & MAN) however have since come up with a ``confirmed`` answer and that is that you CAN use both as long as the coupon(s) DON`T exceed the value of the product -(whether the coupon says NOT to be combined or not) and he also stated that this policy is now in effect at Oxford W as well and this confirmed decision is VERY recent and unfortunately not all staff are aware of it -but if you run into a problem using both to have the Cashier call over a CSM and it will quickly get addressed so that you can do it. Hope this clears up any questions.
    Thank you for that contribution to this discussion.
    Your experience mirrors mine at that location.

Since I have only been price-matching, and couponing at that specific store location for about 6 weeks, I only know about policy in that time period.

All staff that I have encountered at that store location have been familiar with the manufacturer coupon + CZ coupon policy.

I publicize this information because I want other people to be able to catch similar great deals.
    This couponing policy could be seen a positive thing for all shoppers!

Here is a link to a discussion about CZ coupons and people are talking about how *some stores* will allow the combining of a manufacturer's coupon and the CZ coupon.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/280029-...-foods-canada/
    Last edited by greencanuck; Wed, May 9th, 2012 at 06:21 AM. Reason: adding link

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information