User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Survivor: One World - Starts February 2012 - Discussion and Pool

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    Alicia is not a pleasant person.. and I'm sorry, I'm sick of looking at her and those boobs hanging out of her swimsuit. Not a good look for her. I'm sure she could have found a much more flattering swimsuit than that one. She thinks she running the show - I just laughed at that. She's delusional. Only reason she is still around is because she is unlikeable and would be an easy person to beat in the final 3. Go Kim!!

Bahahaha!! I HATE HATE HATE her swimsuit!!! Especially the top, but she always seems to have her bits hanging out of it....top and bottom that the cameras have to blur out! lol
    Tuktu60 likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

oh kat ... oh kat ... what do i even say?
    that was a trainwreck

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketgirl View Post
    Any of you going to watch Russel Hantz's new show 'Flipped Off'? It debuts on A&E tomorrow night.
    I watched it, and wasn't impressed. No surprise he is still arrogant.

Here is the video of Kat's departure from the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBOn60m8UgA&feature=plcp *coolbeans*.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I think there's only 2 episodes left (I'm posting this before tonight's episode), I want you all to know I'm disqualifying myself.

I had a lot going on and didn't send in the gc I promised, kept forgetting. And my girl is still in it. (Kim)

I finally got around to it earlier and got my daughter and son to go get the $10 GC for Timmies I promised to send last month. Letter is addressed and ready to send tomorrow morning. And it will be.

If Kim wins, I want the jackpot to go to the 2nd place player - not open for discussion (I won't send my addy to collect). So the remaining players, if your player wins, you win (obviously). If Kim wins and your player is second, you win.

Can't wait for the next season!!

And to see how this one ends!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

sorry i was late sending my contribution off.i have been offline for a bit and moving things around the house.but i sent mine off last wednesday so expect it this week or next.i was scatterbrained so i never wrote the amount on the card..it's $5.00 walmart card...

i knew my guy would get kicked off...he was so not smart..lol...i do not like the alicia girl...i had to contain laughter when she said "i am one of the best players" hah! made me think of sandra...she rode coattails till the end....i really want tarzan to win i think,but with an all girl,it aint gonna happen i dont think

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Woohoo! My girl won!

I was serious in my earlier post, I sent my contyribution too late. Sabrina was second and that makes Amberlab the winner! Lola, I sent out my Timmies card last Wednesday, wait till you get it before you send out the package to Amerlab.

I kinda knew Kim was going to win about half way through. Girl owned that game!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so glad kim won it all

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

just glad its over. not thrilled but its over.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Contributions are not mandatory this season so Dave you really did win!

I'll get the package ready tomorrow but I'll wait for any last minute contributions.

I'm happy Kim won, she really did deserve it. She played a great game, won a lot of individual immunities, made connections with other players, owned up to her decisions/blindsides, gave a great final speech and the list goes on. Kudo's to her!
    DaveP likes this.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I totally forgot about the finale and it was 10:30 before I started watching - at that point I was ready for bed, so I taped it and just watched it this morning. This Survivor has been anticlimactic, I hope CBS shakes it up a bit next season.

The pot is yours Dave! You have won fair and square, Lola drew your person and there was no mandatory contributing to the pot this season. (Even I haven't contributed to every Survivor pot, although I had good intentions to, life happens.)

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Congrats to Dave ...
    never liked Kim from the get go lol ...
    but she did seem more likeable in the reunion show at least

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Congrats DaveP!!!!

I'm glad this season is over too. It was way too predictable. Looking forward to next season and I can't wait to find out who the 3 returning players are.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketgirl View Post
    Congrats DaveP!!!!

I'm glad this season is over too. It was way too predictable. Looking forward to next season and I can't wait to find out who the 3 returning players are.
    You just know Colton will be one of them. I hope he's smart enough to soften the image he potrayed of himself as a complete ass. I have nothing whatsoever against gay folk, have had several VERY good friends over the years who were gay, but damn! What a B*!

Just not a nice person.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    The pot is yours Dave! You have won fair and square, Lola drew your person and there was no mandatory contributing to the pot this season. (Even I haven't contributed to every Survivor pot, although I had good intentions to, life happens.)
    Split?

I will be grateful if you agree to that. Seriously, please say yes and then we can look forward to the next season.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm just looking forward to the next season already. I thought much of this one was a flop. I liked Kim....but honestly by the end I was getting a bit sick of her. She was the leader for pretty much the entire second half.....she continued to win everything....votes went how she wanted. I like it when things get changed up a bit, as opposed to knowing when I tune in that it's just another week when Kim will win everything and vote off who she wants, lol.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information