User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Stores that Price Match?

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Hello!

I was wondering if there was a list anywhere or if anyone could tell me some of the stores that price match in Ontario? I know Walmart and No Frills do. I know Shoppers Drug Mart does not. Does anyone know if Rexall does?

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks! :D
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Pharmaplus, Pharmaprix, Rexall PharmaPlus, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I do not know about Rexall as I do not have that in my city. The list of stores that I know DO price match are Walmart, No Frills, FreshCo and Price Chopper.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

This is for REXALL

We do not have a coupon policy.
    Whatever is on the back of the coupon is what we honour.
    I know our stores do accept manufacturers coupons; however some Rexall coupons might have a disclaimer that say that it cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
    Ultimately, the store manager has the final say whether or not you can use two coupons together or not.
    As per the Price Match Policy, we compareour prices, item by item, to other drug store competitors in the marketand adjust our prices to ensure we stay competitive.
    Hope that helps,
    Rexall Family of Pharmacies

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Thanks so much!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Real Canadian Superstore also price matches.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I was wondering if Zehrs price matched. I pricematched produce and cereal once and had no trouble. Today I tried to pricematch and and the cashier said they only match baby items.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I live in Toronto - do ALL No Frill's stores Price Match, or is it up to each individual store to decide to Price Match? Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miamitall View Post
    I live in Toronto - do ALL No Frill's stores Price Match, or is it up to each individual store to decide to Price Match? Thanks!
    Here's is No Frills Webpage about that and a tool to help.
    Short answer: yes

http://www.wontbebeat.ca/store
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Our Zeller's store price matches!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

price chopper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did not notice Canadian Tire on the lists yet. They also price-match.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Real Canadian Superstore also price matches.
    Yeah

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I was wondering if Walmart will price match and also at the same time if the coupon exceeds the product price if they will give an overage?
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneha2008 View Post
    I was wondering if Walmart will price match and also at the same time if the coupon exceeds the product price if they will give an overage?
    Getting overage at Walmart has been my experience.
    Many posters at SC have posted about getting overage at Walmart.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yes you get the overage at walmart when a coupon value exceeds the price match... some cashiers may say no off the cuff but ask them nicely to confirm with a csm. You may want to carry a copy of the coupon policy and i recomend having "Walmart head office" with the phone number under it at the top of your policy. Depending on the store 40-95% of cashiers don't know the coupon policy so you need to be prepared.

Giant Tiger doesn't price match... they BEAT the price by one cent and they also allow for overage to go towards the rest of your purchases... you will not get any cash back on your purchase but overage can be put towards other items... if your purchasing just one item with a coupon and it has a overage they will mark down the coupon.

Canadian Tire price matches itentical items with competitors ads.... then they give you 10% back of the lowered cost in Canadian Tire money.... this is a great way to go and rack up some Canadian tire money and you can still use coupons there! If it is on a bigger item like a kitchen aid mixer or some power tools you can do very well in the canadian tire money... just something to keep in mind if your spending that kind of cash on a big ticket item or 3.

Future shop will beat any item price online or in flyers... and if you buy a item there and it goes down it cost they will send you a cheque for the difference even if it goes down at a competitor.

Rona will beat any competitors ad by 10% ... you need to bring in flyers for this one but that is a fantastic deal. Why pay another store's best price when you can go to rona and get it beat by 10%?

Staples will beat any competitors ad by 10% credited towards your purchase... how great is that?

Toys r us will price match and if the price difference is greater then 5% they will give you 10% of the price back on a gift certificate. You require the flyer for this one as well but that is a awesome deal.

LOL you can price match far more then your grocery purchases so keep it in your pocket baby!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information