User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By StarDancer

Thread: Free $ 25.00 american express gift card for using your credit card.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is a great offer from American Express Credit Card. If you already have an American Express Credit Card use your card for a minimum purchase of $ 10.00 including taxes at four different retailers from the list provided below for a total spending of $ 40.00 dollars or more including taxes and than American Express will send you a $ 25.00 gift card.

Please click on the link to enroll your American Express card, enroll between April 1 & May 25, 2012 and make at least one purchase of $10 CAD or more in each of the 4 categories (Renew, Refuel, Redecorate and Restock) between April 1 and May 31, 2012*.

Please click this link to enroll:
    www.americanexpress.ca/onthecard1

You can earn a $25 American Express® Gift Card just for using your Card!

You're Invited!
    Earning your $25 American Express Gift Card is as easy as 1, 2, 3:

1. Enroll your American Express Card between April 1 and May 25, 2012
    2. Use your enrolled Card to make at least one purchase of $10 CAD or more after taxes at any of the eligible retailers in each of the four categories between April 1, 2012 and May 31, 2012.
    3. Enjoy your $25 American Express Gift Card!

Connect with us on
    Enroll now

List of Eligible Retailers

= Shop online any time!

Only merchants featured here are considered eligible retailers.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

This isn't really a freebie! You have to buy something on your credit card in order to get this offer! Please keep it free!
    sesterce and Sosarea like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

thank you..nice offer

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do we need to receive the email to register OR it is for every AMEX Card holder

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

just wondering if i can buy $10 gc or more of my choice at those retailers
    would it be considered as a purchase?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardancer View Post
    this isn't really a freebie! You have to buy something on your credit card in order to get this offer! Please keep it free!

this is a freebie, because you are getting the $ 25.00 gift card absolutely free, if you have an american express credit card you will be using it anyways at different retailers so for just using this card which you are going to anyways you are getting $ 25.00 gift card free.

it's like sony and mbna had a promotion sometime time back and many smart canuckers applied for this promotion where in you apply for sony mbna mastercard, than use it for 5 different transactions even if it were for only $ 1.00 dollar transaction it was considered legitimate and than you got sony e-reader absolutely free. I got my e-reader free in mail and many other smart canuckers got it as well.

this promo is exactly the same you use your credit card from the list of retailers at four different retailers for a minimum purchase of $ 10.00 dollars each and than they send you $ 25.00 gift card absolutely free. I mean it is so easy to fill up at any of the gas stations for $ 10.00 dollars or more and lot of people are already using their amex card so why not go for this promo and for already using your amex card get a $ 25.00 gift card free.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by live simple View Post
    just wondering if i can buy $10 gc or more of my choice at those retailers
    would it be considered as a purchase?
    yes absolutely it will be considered as a purchase. But you can call them and ask them, and first enroll for this promo. Once you enroll they will send you an confirmation e-mail and that way you know for sure.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greenteakitty View Post
    do we need to receive the email to register or it is for every amex card holder
    just enroll your card and than they will send you a confirmation e-mail. If you receive an confirmation e-mail than you know that your enrollment was successful. Just takes few seconds to enroll anyways, no harm trying.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bijal99 View Post
    just enroll your card and than they will send you a confirmation e-mail. If you receive an confirmation e-mail than you know that your enrollment was successful. Just takes few seconds to enroll anyways, no harm trying.
    i tried but it is not successful. It says this is by email invite only. Only those whose received email invite can enroll their cards for this. I hope there is an email invite coming.

"SORRY.

Your enrollment was unsuccessful. Unfortunately this campaign is by invitation only and the credit card number you used to enroll is not eligible for this offer.
    If you did receive an invitation and are still having problems registering please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page."

This offer is by invitation only. You must have received a postcard or e-mail from American Express for this offer to be able to enroll for the program at the americanexpress.ca/onthecard website. Participation is at the sole discretion of American Express.
    Last edited by viv7v7; Thu, May 10th, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
    http://legerweb.com/UDKK7
    INSTAGC: Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Thread Information