User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bricon1621

Thread: Pharmasave Deals

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Pharmasave have White Swan napkins on for .89 this week and they have .75 off coupons on them, making them .14 for a pkg of 100. Our store had a limit of 3per customer but for .14 each it's a great deal.

I also found they had an unadvertised sale on GUM toothbrushes for .99 and if you have the .75 off coupon it makes them .24 each.
    (I don't know if this is just a local in store special or if it is for all Pharmasaves)
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmasave
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

I wish I read this before I was in there I missed the white swan but the gum toothbrushes are also on here
    Jmarshall likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    Pharmasave have White Swan napkins on for .89 this week and they have .75 off coupons on them, making them .14 for a pkg of 100. Our store had a limit of 3per customer but for .14 each it's a great deal.

I also found they had an unadvertised sale on GUM toothbrushes for .99 and if you have the .75 off coupon it makes them .24 each.
    (I don't know if this is just a local in store special or if it is for all Pharmasaves)
    And they actually let you buy them for .14 cents? lol. When I was there a few weeks ago they had the same sale, but said the peelie on the pkg was included in the sale price!!! I don't think those guys understand what coupons are lol!!

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Hi Binky5, I had no problem at all with the White Swan.
    I remembered what you had told me of your experience and was prepared for it, but they didn't say a thing.
    Go get your .14 White Swan
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    Hi Binky5, I had no problem at all with the White Swan.
    I remembered what you had told me of your experience and was prepared for it, but they didn't say a thing.
    Go get your .14 White Swan
    Thank you, I will go today!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

i was totally p.o.'d today - i went to larry uteck this morning specifically to get this deal - i was happy to see 4 packages left on the shelf - but only one had a peelie - this is not the first time i've seen this - peelies removed from almost all the products on the shelf - i have never removed a peelie from something that i am not buying at that time - this is soo wrong - i would hope that nobody on this forum would do this

Thread Information