User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ardene Canada Reviews (in-store)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    I can't even go inside that store because the "off-gassing" smell from the cheap plastic gives me a headache. Anyone else notice this?
    I know! I feel bad bringing my baby in there with me when I want to stock up on socks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ardene's okay, I mean you get what you paid for. Most for their stuff is x/$10 so I go in there not expecting any kind of customer service.

I buy some of their stuff, like scarves. The designs are fun and some of them are even decent qualify. Their pantyhose state they're one size but they don't fit me. Otherwise not bad qualify either. Their nail polishes used to be good but not anymore. Ardene's my number one choice for hair clips and other hair stuff. I would never buy any jewellery from there. Clothes look cute and the quality is not terrible. Shoes are only good if you're going to wear them once. Overall, you get a lot for your money.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I actually work at Ardenes at the Eatons Centre and we try our best to give the best customer service possible. I saw a comment from 2008 I believe, that store has closed and reopened in a new location with all new staff members. I wear pretty much everything we sell (mostly because of my employee discount) but also because how inexpensive the items are. Some stores are small and since we carry so many products it might be a good idea not to bring small children or strollers into those stores. Right now we carry a lot of flip flops because of the season, this is why it can smell like plastic. Just try and remember the people who work there and be respectful to them. We deal with many rude customers working in retail and we try our hardest not to let it get us down. Also some days there are shipments of 50+ boxes at one time, this puts more pressure on us to get stock out on the floor as fast as possible while also making sure our customers are happy. I hope this helps some people re think not buying at Ardene.
    GoJays likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information