User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I saved with norwex !!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Using less chemicals was a big thing for me as my child likes to touch everything. I like not having to worry about any residue left on surfaces my child is touching. These products really do save you time and money!!

I have liked every product that I have received! I really enjoy using the body pack cloths for removing makeup. I have sensitive skin so the makeup removers always irritate my skin but with the Norwex body pack cloths I no longer have to worry.

I also work a full time job and I have an 18 month old at home. It is very easy if you have people interested in the products and have maybe 1 day every couple of weeks to host a party. I only do this part time and dedicate a few hours 1 day a week to host parties. With also having my website people can order right online, I just need to confirm the orders and they will ship direct to the customer.

Let me know if you would like any more information, I would be glad to share the info I have!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I like the products too. The problem is to get out of the idea that you need the chemicals. When you smell toilet bowler cleaner with bleach you just feel like its clean. Because you know bleach kills bacteria etc. So its hard to get into the mind set that the toilet is just as bacteria clean but without that smell that we associate it with.
    Sweetness-Smile likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I pm'd you Sweetness-Smile...please read the email..thanks...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information