User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HelenaZAE
  • 1 Post By HelenaZAE

Thread: Diaper Help

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hey everyone...I'm looking for advice/coupons for diapers. I have a cousin who is going to have a baby and I know nothing about diapers. what is the best deals? what are the best diaper etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Poohbear1ac; Thu, May 17th, 2012 at 08:55 AM.

Crazy Croatian Couponer HelenaZAE's Avatar
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Depends on her brand of choice......... Walmart has biggest boxes of Huggies on starting friday for $36 (-$3 coupon only $33) - Pampers fit great too but they have parfumes in the older size boxes and can cause diaper rash if you get a sensitive kid ----- Walmart gets the biggest boxes of pampers too, not sure the price we're a Huggies family
    Rule of thunb 80-100 newborn size / 100 - 150 size 1 or 150-200 size 1-2 (you can get that size in Huggies) 100- 150 size 2 and then a crap load of size 3......... Also depends on the size of mom and dad, we're tall so we have OVER, OVER Average children, but we have a friend whose 3.5 yr old is litterally the same size as our 1.5 yr old If you're thinking of having a diaper party for the men get them to buy size 3 - you can't go wrong there
    Poohbear1ac likes this.
    The most wonderful things in life can be found in a child's laugh..............

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Tell her to look into cloth diapers. Modern ones are really easy to use and care for.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Make her a diaper cake! I'm not crafty at all and I made a good one for my cousin using a couple different brands/sizes. Look online for how to do it.

Crazy Croatian Couponer HelenaZAE's Avatar
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamplemousse View Post
    Tell her to look into cloth diapers. Modern ones are really easy to use and care for.
    Best cloth diapers I ever used are G-Diapers - a hybrid - they can be cloth or disposable like - you can flush the inserts in the toilet - OMG, the first time I flushed a poopy diaper, I squelled with delight and emailed the company with my excitment. Really easy to use too. We use disposables now cause we had 3 in diapers at one time and cloth went out the window - waiting for #2 to potty train and then back to cloth - so much cheaper too
    Poohbear1ac likes this.
    The most wonderful things in life can be found in a child's laugh..............

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I always buy my diapers at SDM. They are usually on sale durning 20x the points days and with the coupons 3-4 smaller bags are cheaper than the big boxes WM sell cause you can only use 1 coupon for the same amount of diapers. I always buy pampers cause I found them better but be careful stocking up too much before the baby is born cause I have heard of some babies being allergic to pampers and having to use Huggies.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Pretty sure all Pampers after a certain size (2 or so) are scented... really irked me. I use Huggies if I need disposables.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaZAE View Post
    Best cloth diapers I ever used are G-Diapers - a hybrid - they can be cloth or disposable like - you can flush the inserts in the toilet - OMG, the first time I flushed a poopy diaper, I squelled with delight and emailed the company with my excitment. Really easy to use too. We use disposables now cause we had 3 in diapers at one time and cloth went out the window - waiting for #2 to potty train and then back to cloth - so much cheaper too
    lol, flushable liners are great for poo too! I <3 cloth though!

Thread Information