User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: FREE Resolve again--RCSS

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was told by the cashier today that they dont accept those coupons as it is only for the product in the picture. I told her that the coupon states for any but she gave me a big no. Anyways I will keep trying as I have some of this coupons. ANybody had the same experience?
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    I was told by the cashier today that they dont accept those coupons as it is only for the product in the picture. I told her that the coupon states for any but she gave me a big no. Anyways I will keep trying as I have some of this coupons. ANybody had the same experience?
    To cashier: " What does "any" mean to you?"
    Next step: "Page your supervisor"
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks awesome
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by osita View Post
    when the cz expire for those who want to trade pm back because my local no frills have them for $1.88, and I try to get some cz but I can't find none since I always go to rcss and check the coupon board and not luck
    hey i have some coupons for the resolve, do you have any free juice coupons or any colgate coupons,icecream.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

i got 3 with my 3 resolve coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm glad other people have had problems purchasing from RCSS - I think they just lost me as a customer! I had 4 tear pads left over from the last deal (It was Walmart for $1.99 - I price matched at No Frills because Walmart doesn't take tear pads , and RCSS would only let me redeem ONE. Then the only let me redeem ONE of my smart source coupons. Argh!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizamarie View Post
    I just received my paper and quickly went through it before leaving for work and noticed that this week Resolve will be on for $1.97 at RCSS (Superstore). There was another great deal but now I can't remember it.
    I went to RCSS today. Resolve is on regular price.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    I went to RCSS today. Resolve is on regular price.
    It is on sale for 1.97 in Ontario ONLY, not in the West. Resolve was not in RCSS West flyer.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I got 10 today with CZ coupons, with no problems. Then met my sister in-law and gave her 4 coupons and she got 4 all for FREE....... Its there own coupon so how can they refuse it?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Walmart has it on sale this week for 2.97. Price match with cz coupon and cashier rings them in for .97. Then use manufacturers 2.00 coupon and you get .90 overage for each one you buy. Bought 30 resolve today and paid 1.89 for 29.00 worth of flowers for my outdoor pots. Gave the resolve to my co workers as I have plenty. You only need 1 cz coupon and they don't care about the 'one per family' wording. I did this for the relish and dove body wash earlier this week as well. Even though it would be free at RCSS, why not get for free with overage and no hassels at Walmart?
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vjjam View Post
    Bought 30 resolve today ...
    Wow, that's a lot. I hope that there was a whole skid full.
    The Walmart I go to takes CZ's too, which Walmart did you go to?
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Went and picked up 5 today but I did not get overage and had to pay tax? Does RCSS give overage and do you pay taxes when you use CZ coupons?
    Last edited by salady; Sat, May 19th, 2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: typo
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    Wow, that's a lot. I hope that there was a whole skid full.
    The Walmart I go to takes CZ's too, which Walmart did you go to?
    i bought 4 at RCSS today. it was bit of a rigamaroll with the cashier figuring out and then a head cashier on how to ring it in. re: Walmart and CZ cpns, didn't realize some accepted and some didnt. the last WM i went to had a photocopy of a CZ cpn saying these aren't our coupons, don't accept them.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momma Cass View Post
    There is also a rebate from Reckitt Benckiser, a $10.00 Presidents Choice Gift card WUB $30.00 or more of Air Wick, Finish, Lysol, Woolite and RESOLVE!
    I NEED one of these. Just got more resolve in a trade.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    It is on sale for 1.97 in Ontario ONLY, not in the West. Resolve was not in RCSS West flyer.
    no wonder. I was so excited and ran to RCSS early in that morning.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information