User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The downtown May meet

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Have to say I'm kind of annoyed that I rushed off from my new job and paid money for the subway to find it had veen cancelled...

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Darn it, no wonder why I got the the RBC foodcourt and no one was there sorry i can't come next week I have a late dinner meeting. I left work early too and carried that 10 lbs for nothing.

Maybe next time its cancelled last min- you could kindly PM each person who RSVP'd ?

i would have gotten it on my blackberry and not left work early and had to stay late another
    Last edited by theferg; Thu, May 17th, 2012 at 09:47 AM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wish I had known you were coming and I would've stayed with you. I was there around 5:30. I think that for next time, even if not everyone can meet, if we've already set a date, and people want to show up, there's nothing wrong with that.

I would have also received it on my blackberry. Hated to leave the job so quick during my first week

Quote Originally Posted by theferg View Post
    Darn it, no wonder why I got the the RBC foodcourt and no one was there sorry i can't come next week I have a late dinner meeting. I left work early too and carried that 10 lbs for nothing.

Maybe next time its cancelled last min- you could kindly PM each person who RSVP'd ?

i would have gotten it on my blackberry and not left work early and had to stay late another
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, May 17th, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm good to go for June!
    I'll bring the freebies with me!

Loves a good trade!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Are there ever times that it's not on a Wednesday? I work exclusively on Wednesday evenings and I would love to meet up with all of you!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mings View Post
    Are there ever times that it's not on a Wednesday? I work exclusively on Wednesday evenings and I would love to meet up with all of you!
    Yes, they are. Generally the meets are on the 16th of every month unless it falls on the weekend. If it falls on the weekend it generally means that it will be the Friday before. Now with that being said, it is best to check the thread each month when it is out because sometimes it gets rescheduled if it looks like there are not enough ppl attending.

June's meet up is currently scheduled for June 15th (a Friday).

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Wish I had known you were coming and I would've stayed with you. I was there around 5:30. I think that for next time, even if not everyone can meet, if we've already set a date, and people want to show up, there's nothing wrong with that.

I would have also received it on my blackberry. Hated to leave the job so quick during my first week
    Sorry that you didn't see the meet up was cancelled. I will add a new rule to the DT wishlist that if a meet is cancelled that whomever cancels the meeting should PM the ppl that were still trying to attend. Seeing as the reason a meet up is cancelled is because of lack of attendance this should be a very quick task.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theferg View Post

I am sorry that you did not see the meet up was cancelled. In the past we all tend to check the thread the day of to just confirm everything is still on and to see if anyone has added that they can come or that they can not. I was not aware that you did not do this. I have added a new rule so that if a meet up is cancelled that ppl will be PM'd if they said they were attending.

On a side note - now that you have been to a few meet ups could you please add your wishlist to ours so that more ppl can try to see if they have something on it

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Uggh. I thought I was going to be able to go on the 23rd but now I am filling in for someone at work. Hopefully I make more than I would save with the coupons I would pick up!
    I still need a couple of tenderflake UPCs for the chefs jacket if anyone has any hanging around. Not sure what I have to offer for them but I am sure we could work it out. FP - I still need to get the two from you if you still have them.
    Giving swagbucks a try, if you want to try too, sign up here : http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jillyfree

CAD
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I can make it tomorrow. Does the meeting start at 4 or 4:30 pm? Does anyone have $1 off Nordica coupons? or $2 europe's best?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    I can make it tomorrow. Does the meeting start at 4 or 4:30 pm? Does anyone have $1 off Nordica coupons? or $2 europe's best?
    It starts at 4:30 but some ppl can't make it until 5:00PM.
    Sorry - I have neither.
    See you tomorrow

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I have class at u of t until 6 this week so the earliest ill be able to make it is 6:20. Lease I promise if you guys hang around even till then I have tons of different tearpads and I'm not asking for too much in return.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Today**

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Please***

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

The meet up typically goes until everyone is finished. I can stay until 6:30 tonight - I am not sure about everyone else.
    I look forward to meeting you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information